Toms POV

As I walked away from Sarah's dorm I heard her footsteps coming closer to the door, I ran off so she wouldn't worry about me, I fought for what felt like hours and hours, there was no end, or so I thought, all I could think about was Sarah, is she okay? did she get hurt? did any of her loved ones die? this is all my fault, if only I could've stopped my father this would have never happened out of nowhere, I feel someone's lips crashing into mine, I opened my eyes for a second to see it was Sarah, I closed my eyes and kissed her passionately.

"I'm sorry," She says through tears "I love you so much"  

"I love you too, but why are you apologizing darling?" I ask

She takes my hand and leads me into a corner where no one can see us

"I have to do this" she chokes out "I have to kill you..." 

I sigh knowing this would happen one day, I put a hand on her cheek and wipe her tears away, "go ahead darling" 

"No, no I don't want to, I love you! I don't want to kill you!" she says as tears stream down her cheeks

"I know baby, but this is the only way" I smile softly trying to give her some comfort 

I pull her into a kiss one last time, in the middle of our kiss I felt something sharp hit my stomach 

I pull away only to see a knife lodged in my stomach, I look at Sarah, her face is full of regret and pain, "I love you sarah bear" I whisper out.

I fell to the ground, my head throbbing my stomach bleeding and my heart aching. 

I could feel Sarah's hand in mine giving me comfort before I left, I could see her eyes on me, my eyes were shutting slowly, I felt her hand on my cheek and her tears on my face, I wasn't ready to go just yet but I would've done it a hundred times for Sarah, in a couple of seconds everything went black, I couldn't feel anything, no pain, no aching, nothing.