Chapter 16

As soon as class was over I got up and grabbed my books and headed out of class until I feel a slight tug on my arm.

"What was that outburst in class?! Everyone is talking about it! I told you no one can know about us so my father won't find out!" says an angry voice

I look up and realize it's Tom "I'm sorry everyone was staring at me and pointing and laughing and Malfoy was being annoying and I just didn't want to hold the anger in anymore," I say trying to make him less mad.

He sighs very loudly "No one else can know about us do you understand? I don't want to see you get hurt. Please"

"Ok, fine no one else will know I promise," I say just trying to calm him down.

"Thank you," he says finally calming down and he just walks away without saying anything else

I sigh and head back to my dorm. I start pacing around my room thinking of everything, absolutely everything. "How much do I like Tom? What does everyone else think about me after the outburst? Is Harry still mad at me? Is everyone mad at me? How are my parents? Is Bailey still mad at me? She can't be, I explained everything. My thoughts are running in my mind and then I see my owl with a letter on his leg. I go over there and give my owl a quick pat on the head and take the letter and watch my owl fly away the open it.

"Dear Sarah

We are doing great and so is uncle Stefan, now tell me whos this mystery guy? I want to know so I know whose heart I can rip out when they break yours, anyways me and your mom really miss you, I really hope you're doing well, uncle Klaus also says hi and hopes your doing well and we really want to see you soon. mom says she really misses you and she sends you all her love,

a lot of love

Mom and Dad"

I smile at the letter and put it away. I sit down relaxing a little, a couple of minutes later another letter comes in and I don't know why but I have an odd feeling about this letter. after a couple of seconds of staring at it I finally open it.

"Dear Sarah

I'm so sorry that I have to tell you this over a letter but your father passed away."

as soon as I read that tears began flooding my eyes I fell on the floor crying I couldn't bring myself to read the rest, I just sat there for what felt like an hour crying on the floor as quietly as possible but it was difficult a couple more minutes I hear a slight knock at my door, I don't open it I just wait for the person to leave but I don't hear them leave.

"Sarah?" says a rough voice "Sarah bear" Now the person says it in a singsongy voice

I realize it Tom I quickly wipe my tears away, clear my throat, and go open the door.

"What Tom?" I say trying to hold back tears but all I could think about was how I wanted him to hug me and tell me everything was gonna be okay.

"Have you been crying?" He says as he gently put his hand on my face and wipes away the mascara

"It doesn't matter, you should go," I say

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong," he says

I start crying, he hugs me and I cry into his chest.

"Shhh it okay," he says as gently plays with my hair

I feel like I drenched his shirt in my tears but I can't stop, I finally pull away after a couple of minutes of crying and wipe my tears.

"Now can you tell me what happened?" he says looking sorry even though he doesn't know what happened.

"Here I didn't finish reading it, I only read the first sentence I couldn't bring myself to finish it," I say as I hand him the letter.

He looks very confused but he reads it, "Omg Sarah I'm so sorry," he says apologetically

I don't say anything I just have tears in my eyes.

Authors Note: Hey guys I just wanted to remind you in this story, Tom Riddle, is Voldemorts son, not Voldermort himself, I wanted to make it kinda more interesting, anyways I hope you guys have an amazing day, and thank you so much for reading it makes me so happy to see that people are actually reading my story!