Chapter 20 -Lexis POV-

it hurt, I got the letter and it hurt me, I couldn't finish it, I don't think I will ever be able to finish it. I can barely even look at it without tears threatening to come out, I have to go home, and make sure mom, Sarah, and uncle Stefan are okay. But I can barely move. I'm just sitting here crying unable to move. tears rushing out of my eyes, but still, I was unable to wipe my tears. A knock bangs on the door.

"Hello," Someone says in a singsongy voice "Lexi" I recognize that voice but from where? "Lexi I'm coming in," the voice says,

I finally get the strength to wipe my tears and look at the door but still couldn't move.

After a couple of seconds, I hear the doorknob turn, I look over and realize its Draco, I don't want to cry in front of him but my tears are threatening to come out, I think he saw my red puffy eyes because he asked me.

"Are you okay?"

I wanted to tell him but I couldn't talk, I was unable to, I try to talk but nothing comes out. Tears start streaming down my face,

He hugs me and I try to hug him back but I just cant it hurts too much.

"Whatever happened it's gonna be okay." He whispers in my ear as he grooms my hair with his hands

"H-he's gone" I finally say stammering

"Who is darling?" He says still hugging me

"M-my fa-father..." as soon as I say those words tears won't stop coming out.

he hugs me tighter and rubs my back. I feel comfortable. but sad.

"I have to go back to my family" I inform him

"I understand, will you try to owl me?" He asks trying to give me a warm smile

"I'll try, but I should really start packing now," I say trying to off a warm voice

He gives me a reassuring smile and leaves, I start packing my things but in the middle of it I find a photo of me and my father standing on the beach with Sarah behind us not paying attention collecting seashells, I was 5 in the picture, so was Sarah. I smile slightly remembering that day as the best day of my life. I put it away in one of the many boxes and head out of Hogwarts but before I leave I take one last glance before I get on the train and ride home.

--

I get my stuff out of the train and get greeted by a  taxi waiting for me, I put all my boxes in the trunk and get in.

--

We arrive at the Salvatore mansion and I get out and grab my boxes as the taxi driver helps me unload and go inside, when I walk in I'm greeted by mom and my uncle Stefan but don't see Sarah anywhere.

"Mom wheres Sarah?" I ask as I keep turning my head looking for her 

"She's not here yet, she probably just got on the train, you got the letter first letter she got it second," she says

"So she's on her way?" I ask

"Yes, she's on her way," She says"Why don't you go out and have fun while you wait for her," 

"Okay," I say

After I say hi to everyone I head out but when I stepped out I see a letter on the doorstep I pick it up and put it in my pocket without looking who it was for. Afterward, I head out to the Mystic grill and eat.