The Battle

-Baileys POV-

it was when I heard the explosions I realized what was going on, the battle is happening, I look at George and he gives me the same worried look.

"Looks like we have to go to battle princess," He says

"Now? No, I'm not ready!" I say paranoid

"Look at me, you're going to be fine, don't worry," He says grabbing my face

"What about you?" I ask

"I'm also going to be fine, once this is all over meet me at the astronomy tower." He says

"Okay," I say very calmly now

"ill see you later princess" He smiles and grabs his wand, before he leaves he kisses me, we put our foreheads together and smile, he pulls away and leaves to go to the Gryffindor common room. I wanted to tell him I loved him before he left but when I left my dorm he was gone, after a while of fighting and many bruises and cuts I go to the great hall to seek shelter but when I got there all I see is George, Sarah, Ron and all the Weasleys on the floor surrounding two bodies, I move them aside and see Aria and Fred, I instantly fall to my knees and start crying after I felt a hand go over my shoulder I look up to see it was Sarah, we go into a hug crying in each other's hairs and shoulders.

-Lexis POV-

I was terrified, I didn't know what was going on so, I grab my wand and go down the stairs of the Slytherin common room and I look across from me and I see Sarah on the other side of the stairs, she has a mirroring image of my face, she takes a quick look at me smiles and nods then I watched her to make sure she was safe as she went to the great hall, I walk down as people tried shooting spells at me.

"Lexi!" I hear someone say

I turn around and realize who it was, it was the one and only Draco Malfoy, I run to him and instantly pull him into a hug.

He grabs my face "are you okay? did you get hurt?" He asks worried

"I'm fine I'm not hurt, what about you?" I say

"I'm fine as well" He sighs

I look down and see his mark "Yo-your a death eater?" I stammer out

he looks down ashamed "Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't want you to think poorly of me," He says

I take a deep breath, "I would never think poorly of you just because of that"

There was a light, and in less than a second I felt someone tug me out of the way and in a second a see a white light come right across from us, I breathe heavily.

"Are you okay?" He asks

"Yeah, I'm fine thank you," I say still breathing heavily

"Of course," He says as he smiles, "We have to separate, I'm sorry"

"I understand," I say and I bring my forehead to his. he pulls away as he hears the screeching of his aunt Bellatrix, he runs towards her and I watched him as he disappeared into the smoke.

-Dracos POV-

I came from the manor to the Slytherin common room watching Lexi the whole time making sure she wasn't hurt, I had to know for sure if she was okay so I walked up to her as she was shooting someone.

"Lexi!" I called out

She runs to me and instantly goes for a hug, I was confused, I wasn't used to this, I slowly wrap my arms around her back, I pull away from the hug and grab her face

"Are you okay? did you get hurt? I asked worried for her

"I'm fine, I'm not hurt, What about you?" she asks

"I'm fine as well" I sigh

I look around making sure no one is shooting at us until I hear her say

"Yo-your a death eater?"

I look down ashamed "Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't want you to think poorly of me,"

she takes a deep breath, "I would never think poorly of you just because of that"

There was a light, and in less than a second I tugged her out of the way to make sure she didn't get hurt, then I see a white light come right across from us, I breathe heavily.

"Are you okay?" I ask

"Yeah, I'm fine thank you," she says still breathing heavily

"Of course," I say as I smile, "We have to separate, I'm sorry"

"I understand," She says and she brings my forehead to hers. I pull away as I hear my aunt Bellatrix, I run towards her and I could feel her watching me as I disappeared into the smoke.

-Arias POV-

I heard a loud bang, I look at Fred knowing exactly what's happening, he gives me a mirroring look. we both slide our lips together not saying a word knowing exactly what we were thinking, we put our foreheads together and we went down the common room together with me gripping my wand and him holding his. in what felt like an hour into fighting me and Fred disperse from George from a split second, and something fell on top of us, Fred tried to cover me and tried to keep me safe from it but when he came on top it still crushed me, we looked into each other's eye before all I saw was black, then I was gone.

A/N- I know I do a lot of authors notes hehe anyways there is gonna be a whole chapter on Sarah's POV and one of Toms so that's why they aren't there so that's all I wanted to say, I think there is only going to be like 3 or 2 more chapters depends anyways I hope everyone is having an amazing day and if you arent then I'm sorry my DMS are always open if someone wants to talk. Have a great rest of your day and thank you for reading!