Crazy Day

3rd POV

Game Day

Scholastic Decathlon Day

Callback Day

HELP!

The hallways filled up with waiting students with posters and cheer equipment for the game. Zayn, Harry, Mason, and Nick enter the homeroom where Liam and Louis studying for the Scholastic Decathlon. Harry and Zayn ran around behind them and cover their eyes while Nick brings over a pie that has the Pi symbol on it. "A pi pie." Nick whispered to Harry and Zayn so Louis and Liam couldn't hear. When Harry and Zayn removed their hands, both Louis and Liam gasped when they saw the pie.

"Oh my goodness!" Liam said.

"Oh my gosh!" Louis said the same time as Liam.

"What?" Liam looked at Harry and Zayn with a confused look. They pointed at Nick. "Thank you!" Both hugged Harry, Nick, Mason, and Zayn then Liam realized what they forgot. "Oh, we have something for you, too."

"Yeah, come here, look." Louis grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him and his team mates to a white board that is filled with a large equation and a little diagram of a basketball player about to shoot the ball.

Both Louis and Liam yelled "Ta-da!" Showing the board and making the team look even more confused.

"Oh... it's an equation." Harry said trying to figure it out. Louis and Liam giggle as they turn the board over to reveal a poster of a large "Wildcat" making a basket with the words "GO! Wildcat Hoopsters" next to it. When Harry, Nick, Zayn, and Mason saw it they all said "Oh!"

"That's awful." Zayn said to Liam. But as they stand appraising the image, Louis and Liam begin bombarding the team with plush basketballs. All of them were laughing and having fun. Not noticing Harry's disappearance, Louis squeaked when he felt being lifted up and spun around by Harry. Next Harry, Nick, and Mason exit the classroom as Zayn brings Niall and Taylor over. Mrs. Flack arrives in time to see the presentation. "Stay right there and watch." Zayn said to Taylor, Niall, and Mrs. Flack

"From our team, to yours." Said Harry. The entire Wildcat team is in a formation in the hallway.

"G -"

"O -"

"D -"

"R -"

"A -"

"M -"

"A -"

"C -"

"L -"

"U -"

"B"

And of course Harry being his cheeky self yelled "Exclamation point."

"Well, seems we Wildcats are in for an interesting afternoon." Mrs. Flack looking at the basketball team offering. Behind her, some students including Louis and Liam have gathered to watch the Wildcats' little presentation.

As Mrs. Flack turns around, Liam told Louis to go. Him, Louis, and the rest of the class get back to their seats. Taylor seems very pleased with the Wildcats offering. Niall smiles and shakes hands with all of the team. As the school bell rings the students from every classroom along the hall fill the empty corridor, all heading to the Wildcats game with their friends, family, and cheering equipment.

The gym is filled to the brim with spectators as the cheerleaders do a routine. The game is about to commence. But in the locker room, Harry sits on the bench shirtless with his head in his hands. Just then Coach Styles/Harry's dad goes to have a word with Harry. "How you feeling?" Mr. Styles asked and Harry looked up at his dad.

"Nervous."

"Yeah, me too. Wish I could suit up and play alongside you."

"Hey, you had your turn." Harry joked. Things have obviously gotten a lot better between the two

"You know what I want from you today?"

"The championship." Harry said seriously.

"Well, that'll come or it won't. What I want is for you to have fun. I know all about the pressure. And probably too much of it has come from me. What I really want is to see my son having the time of his life playing the game we both love. You give me that, and I will sleep with a smile on my face no matter how the score comes out." Mr. Styles finished his rant.

"Thanks, Coach.. uh.. Dad." Coach Styles smiles, gets up, and leaves Harry to finish suiting up.

Meanwhile in the auditorium Taylor and Niall are warming up and Demi is practicing Louis's and Harry's song. In a classroom is the academic team with Louis pacing around. "Louis?" Louis heard a familiar voice. He turned around seeing his mum.

"Mum, you made it." He looked down. "I thought you had work."

"Oh I did but I told my boss that I had to be here for you. I'll be in the stands cheering you on. Now," she lifted Louis head. "Who's my favourite BooBear?"

"Mum." Louis groaned.

"Fine, Einstein."

"That's better." They smiled and Louis hugged his mum. "Thanks mum for bring to this school. I wouldn't give it up for anything."

"You're welcome dear. Now go your team is waiting. And kick some butt!" Mrs. Tomlinson encouraged her son.

Hi!!!! I missed this story and you guys!!! So here's the chapter I laughed at when Troy/Harry yells "Exclamation point!" Also my friend was over and we watch this movie and went to straight to that part then started over and sang the songs. She was Troy and I was Gabriella. Fun Fact: I was Gabriella in my and friend's version and I had crush on the guy who played Troy. On of that he had to kiss my cheek. Soooo both my legs and feet are dying from standing for 12 hours straight but for a good cause: Kids who have Child Cancer. My school rose $14,092! That's really good compared to the last ones. Anyway I'm really tired but this is worth updating. So I hope it's good because I've been doing it in Study Hall and at night. Sometimes during lunch, depending if someone is looking over my shoulder. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have an amazing day/night wherever you are and keep smiling!

Bye!

Ali Xx :)