Twinkle Town?!/Is She Mad?

3rd POV

Mrs. Flack was walking into the boys locker room, which is a bad idea because the boys just finished playing around. Now they are some that are half naked, and some are dressed. The worst part there are towels, soap, shampoo, flying right in front of Mrs. Flack's face. Not really a nice thing to see at school.

Meanwhile in his office, Mr. Styles is eating a sandwich reading an article about Harry being the star wildcat and everybody's best friend. Just then Mrs. Flack walks in with a furious with a serious look on her face. "Alright Styles. Cards on the table right now." She orders.

"Huh?" Des Styles asks confused.

"You're tweaked because I put your stars in detention and now you're getting even."

"What are you talking about, Flack?" He asks even more confused then ever.

"Your all-star son turned up at my audition. Now, I give every student an even chance, which is a long and honorable tradition in the theater. Something you wouldn't understand. But, if he is planning sort of a practical joke in my chapel of the arts..." she refers to Harry that's going to ruin her show. But didn't realize why he was joining.

"Harry doesn't even sing." He said it with confidence because he knows for a fact Harry doesn't sing, act, or dance. Well did he really?

"Oh, well, you're wrong about that. But I will not allow my Twinkle Town musicale to be made into farce."

Des started to laugh. Realizing how crazy it sounded. "Twinkle Town?"

"See? I knew it." She pointed out that she thought that it's all a joke.

"Hey..." Mr. Styles said innocently.

"I knew it!" Mrs. Flack said more serious.

"Sounds like a winner. Good luck on Broadway!" With that being said Mrs. Flack left the locker room while the boys stand in the doorway confused and worried because of what they just heard. They are wondering, what is their captain going to do? Play basketball or sing in a dumb musical with a boy he met during winter break?

Meanwhile in the cafeteria Louis got a new lunch and he is discussing the incident with Liam. "Is Taylor really, really mad at me? I said I was sorry." He said innocently because, he did say sorry. And it was an accident.

"Look, no one has beaten out Taylor for a musical since kindergarten." It was true. Ever since kindergarten, Taylor was the ruler of all the plays.

"I wasn't trying to beat anyone out. We didn't even audition, we were just singing." That was also true, well he did say he wanted to audition, but he really didn't mean it.

"You won't convince Taylor of that. I'm telling you, if that girl could figure out a way to play both Romeo and Juliet her own brother would be aced out of a job."

"I told you it just happened, but I liked it. A lot." Louis stopped for a moment before speaking again. "Did you ever feel like there's this whole other person inside of you just looking for a way to come out?" He asked.

Liam thought for a moment then spoke. "Not really, no." Liam looks at Louis and giggles. The bell rings announcing that lunch is over.

At Taylor's locker she opens it examining the mess Louis made. She is way beyond mad, she's furious at Louis. Suddenly Nick comes up to her, he has a crush on her. "Hey, Taylor, I thought that since Harry Styles' gonna be in your show..." Taylor stops him by giving him the figure.

"Harry Styles is not in my show."

"OK, umm... well, I just thought maybe you could watch me play ball sometime or something." Nick tried to convince her.

"I'd rather stick pins in my eyes." She said tryong to be sweet.

"Wouldn't that be awfully uncomfortable?" Nick said wondering why would she say something like that.

"Evaporate, tall person!" She yells with anger in her voice. She slammed her locker shut prancing off.

"I bake! If that helps." He called out for her but she didn't hear so he just slid onto her locker feeling weird and satisfied. He finally talked to Taylor. The girl of his dreams.

Author's Note:

Hey I said I update didn't I? Well I did!!! I'm proud of myself! So yea, hoped you liked it. I have nothing to say but just thanks for reading and I just realized I have 627 votes in total from all the stories I made and I just want to say: that's amazing I really expect any of this to happen. So thanks for everything!!! From the ups and downs in the stories, that you really enjoy and I'm glad because I never thought this would happen. I also thought no one cared about my works, but you guys proven me wrong.

I love everyone of you!!!! Keep smiling and have an amazing 4th of July, if I don't update again, (You will never know)

Bye!!!!

Ali Xx :)

P.S. If you want a one shot, just message me and I'll try really hard to do them. If I get a bunch I'll create a book full of them!!! But here's the catch, I can't do SMUT or MPREG because I am terrible at them!!! SO yea! Any One Shots, message me and if my mailbox in full, I'll make a book and ask if one of you, to make a cover! (If anyone that wants to start, go for it!!) Ok bye!!!!