A Plan/When There Was Me And You

3rd Person POV

Liam and the academic team walked into a classroom with Zayn and the rest of the basketball team are waiting. "Hey, look. We need to talk."

"Go." Zayn said to let Liam go on. Outside the room Taylor and Niall stopped when they saw the two groups talking.

And Taylor for being Taylor believed something way out in the ordinary. "They must be trying to figure out a way to make sure Harry and Louis beat us out. The jocks rule most of the school, but if they get Harry into a musical then they've conquered the entire student body. And if those science geeks get Louis hooked up with Harry Styles, the scholastic club goes from drool to cool. Niall, we need to save our show from people who don't know the difference between a Tony Award and Tony Hawk." She flicked her hair and left.

"Not a bad idea actually." Niall said to himself.

"Do you think that'll work?" Liam asked Zayn.

"It's the only way to save Harry and Louis from themselves." Zayn said.

"So we on?" Liam looked at the basketball team and the academic team.

"Yeah." Zayn said for the group.

"Good. So we start tomorrow then." Liam smirked.

"OK, the first thing tomorrow morning."

"Nice. Let's go."

"Cool." The plan was settled. Don't let Harry and Louis go to the callbacks.

The next day, outside the school both Liam and Zayn are sneaking around the campus. Zayn being Zayn wore four watches to keep track of time. "So, my watch is 7:45 Mountain Standard time. We synched?" He asked and Liam being confused.

"Whatever." Liam said rolling his eyes.

"Then we're on go mode for lunch, 12:05."

"Yes, Zayn, we're a go. But we're not Charlie's Angels, OK?" Liam patted Zayn's back and gave Zayn his laptop then headed off.

"I can dream, can't I?" Zayn asked to himself.

During free period Harry and Louis went to their calm and happy places. Harry went to the gym to meet with his team. When he walked in he saw no one in their locker area. He walked to his and there was his team standing around a table with trophies from past seasons and some pictures of the best players."'Spider' Bill Netrine, class of '72. He was the MVP in the league championship game." Zayn said.

"Sam Nedler, class of '02. Also known as 'Sammy Slamma Jamma.'" Nick told Harry. "Captain, MVP of the league championship." Harry is now really confused about what's happening.

"The 'Thunder Clap,'" the teamed clapped, not Harry. "Hap Hadden, '95. Led the Wildcats to back-to-back city championships. A legend." Mason said.

"Yes. Legends, one and all. But do you think that any of these Wildcat legends became legends by getting involved in musical auditions days before the league championships?" Zayn asked referring to the callbacks. Finally Harry caught on.

"Get your head in the game!" Yelled the team.

"No. These Wildcat legends became legends because they never took their eye off the prize."

"Get your head in the game!"

"Who was the first sophomore ever to make starting varsity?"

"Harry!"

"Who voted him team captain this year?"

"Us!"

"And who is gonna get their butts kicked in Friday's championship game if Harry's worried about an audition?" Zayn asked the team looking at Harry.