chapter 4: to much information

Start from the beginning

"Who are the younglings? Your children?"

"Eww, no! They were Anakin's children, I'm their guardian. How did you get here Ventress?"

"Same reason your here. I ran out of fuel and crashed here. I followed your ship thinking you were just some smuggler I could threaten into giving me fuel. But then I saw you were crashing and realized my plan was doomed from the start. What about you padawan, what are you doing here!"

"Crashed obviously."

"Well duh, I don't need you to tell me what I already lived! The force brought both of us here for some reason. Any ideas?" She had a point. It can't be a coincidence that we both crash landed on the same planet and about in the same spot.

"The force works in mysterious ways. Maybe it's trying to tell you to join the rebellion against the Empire."

"Not a chance kid. Maybe it's trying to tell you to join me." I liked this new Ventress, she was less serious and more easygoing.

"Alright, but maybe we could work together to fix my ship that you broke!"

"No, your the one who owes me remember. Our little deal, I help you find the warehouse and you talk to the order on my behalf and get me a full pardon. You never did that did you little padawan?"

"Look, I'm not a padawan anymore so I'd appreciate it if you called me by my name! And I didn't talk to the council because I left the order! Now put your attitude back where it came from and listen to me! I wrecked my ship, and even before you came along it was a wreck! So I guess we're even!" She- I was shocked that came out of my mouth as much as she was.

"Look at that. Even when she's older she has rage to spare. For once I am going to listen to you. But don't get used to it."

"I can live with that." Hey, once is good enough for me.

"So got a plan. Or are you just as clueless as the last time I saw you?"

"Hilarious, absolutely hilarious. But I do have a plan. We have extra fuel in our ship, actually it's the one thing not wrong with my ship. So you help us restore my ship, and we'll give you enough fuel to get you off this planet. Fair?"

"Fair enough."

"Great, Leia go with her and fix the hyper drive. Ezra come with me and we'll find out just how strong you are." I knew Ventress would protest, yep here it comes.

"How dare you pair me with a youngling!" I barely got a word in.

"I'm a padawan lady!"

"Your 9! Your younger then a youngling!"

"I'm almost 10 and the daughter of Anakin Skywalker! Don't speak to me like that!" Whoa, you go Skygirl!

"Padawan, why did you pair me with an elderly youngling!" FINALLY, I GET A WORD IN AFTER 2 WHOLE MINUTES!!!

"I paired you with Leia because I know she won't steal anything, unlike you!" Ventress still looked unhappy but, wasn't she always?

"Good, it's settled. You two better get going, Ezra follow me."

Ventress's pov
This little girl, probably pampered to the bone just like her auntie Ahsoka before her. Just look at her. She's 9 and she's wearing the finest clothes fit for a jedi. But the boy, he looked like he got run over by a speeder or something. I liked him, unlike this little Leia girl he knows how to keep his mouth shut.

"I'm Leia." I rolled my eyes dramatically so you can see.

"Okay... so how do you know my aunt?"