Another one?

I looked up at him, his piercing red eyes stared at me in a way that I didn't like at all, his brownish red hair was slightly tousled and a stray piece of hair stood prominent unli2the rest of his hair. He smirked down at me, his tan skin matching his hair in a way. I sat up, scared by his being, he came over to me and leaned down some, I could see the lip piercing on his lower lip and his right molar missing.

"Hey there dollface." The man said, lifting my chin up some, inspecting me like a wild animal. I tried to get away from him but he gripped my chin tightly,  it hurt and I winced at the pain. I pulled his hand off of my chin and scooted away from him on the bed, he smirked even more and crawled on the bed towards me.

"Now now dollface, you shouldn't be afraid." The man said, his smirk growing. "You should be terrified." And suddenly I felt a weight on my temple, I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw a bat.....with nails in it placed on my head, the stained dried blood glistening dully in the light of the lamp.

"P-please get off of m-me." I stuttered out, not wanting to make him angry and loose my life today.

"I don't think I will dollface." The man said........and suddenly from some unknown force I tackled him off of me, forgetting about the nailed baseball bat, about his threatening words, about only being in an oversized white dress shirt and panties,  about everything. I threw a punch on his face, a sickening crack filled the room....nose broken. Another one, right in the mouth......hands grabbing my waist and lifting me up off of him.......a worried and panicked voice........an angry and pissed off voice......fighting. ....blood......fists......weapons.......more blood.....a thump.......a growl......a snarl......a slap.....a gasp.....my gasp......

I looked up and saw the man in front of me while Oliver was holding him back now, I felt my cheek...it hurt when I touched it and ir burned slightly. I felt a tear slide down my red cheek and I ran past them and into the bathroom and locking the door, and sliding down the door crying into my knees....and I was alone...memories flooding my vision as I cried more......a knock.....a whisper.....a yell...

So do you guys like ths writing style or should I change it? Comment it I should keep it or change it back.