she won't love me

François's p.o.v

I looked at the door in horror, what have I done? The girl I love.…….I chased her away from me. I got up and slammed my head repeatedly on my wall, cracks exploding where my forehead hit the wall, again and again until my forehead started bleeding and I staggered back. I grabbed a bottle of wine and chugged it, grabbing another one I chugged it.....

I sat on the floor of my room, bottles of wine surrounding me as the door opened and Oliver stood there. I looked at him lazily.

"Go away." I said, I was suddenly picked up by the collar, I bored my eyes into Oliver's disgustingly bright blue eyes.

"Why did you hurt poppet?" Oliver asked, I shrugged not knowing myself.

"So you did you did that for the heck of it?" Oliver asked again, I thought about it.......but why would I even do that? It was like I wasn't in control of my own body.

"Non....I vas stupid to do that." I said to him, pushing him away. I sat back down on the floor, thinking on how what I should do.....

Oliver looked at me, sighed and walked away, closing the door behind him.

Timeskip to night

I opened my door after everyone went to bed, I walked quietly to her room. I slowly opened her door and walked inside, climbing into her bed, wrapping my arms around her waist.....closer...... Warmer........breathing....... Apologies..... My apology

"I.….am sorry." I said to her...,she turned around to face me and whispered,

"It's okay.....it's happened before." She fell asleep, I pretended to and after a few minutes I reopened my eyes and whispered quietly into her ear.

"I will never let anyone ever 'urt you Mon amour, not now not ever. If I did I wouldn't be able to forgive myself....... I........I love....love you [Name]." I whispered and fell asleep......unaware of the eyes that were following my every move.