I-I'm not dead?

I woke up with a an ache down below, I tried to sit up but it hurt to much to do so. I blinked my eyes and decided to look around, I could tell that I was in a room. The room itself was a baby pink with blue trimming,  there was a nightstand that was a baby blue as well. The blanket that was over me was a baby pink and the pillow was a baby blue with lace on it. All in all this looked like a little girls room. I heard the door open and I looked over at the door, a man walked in. He was about 5'6 with baby blue eyes with swirls of baby pink, strawberry blonde hair and freckles on his cheeks. He walked in and came over towards me, he bent down face level with me. He smiled, but it seemed to Alice in Wonderland.

"How are you doing, poppet?" The man asked, undeniably British.

" Um good I guess?" I questioned back, trying to scoot away from him but my lower body hurt to much that I yelped in pain.

" I think you're lying to me, poppet." The man said pushing his face closer towards mine, the pink in his eyes swirling.

" Well sorry. I don't know where I'm am and a random guy is all in my face." I said calmly looking into his eyes.

" Oh dear me! My apologies! My name is Oliver Kirkland, and yours might be?" Oliver asked politely.

" [Name]." I said.

" So why am I here?" I asked moving back towards Oliver. He smiled sadly at me,

" I found you in an alleyway, naked and brused so I knew I had to help. So I took you to my house to let you rest." Oliver said, and then everything started coming back. The man....François...Why didn't he kill me? I thought.

" Poppet are you okay?" Oliver asked me taking me by the shoulders. I looked at him, panic took over me once again.

" T-that man...where....where is he?" I asked Oliver looking into his eyes.

" What man, poppet?" Oliver asked me.

" François!" I yelled shaking him by the shoulders, Oliver took hold of my hands to stop me from shaking him.

" I don't remember seeing anybody else there, poppet. What did this man look like?" Oliver asked me, I stopped to think about it. It was dark out.

" Well he had longish blonde hair,  but it could if been a differnt color since it was dark out. But I remember those eyes, they were this deep shade of purple but...its unnatural to have that kind of eye color...right Oliver?" I said looking at him, he looked back at me.

" I know someone who has that eye color, poppet. I can go and get him, I'll be back!" Oliver cheered as he stood up and practically skipped out the door in glee.

Oliver came back with a happy look on his face, he seemed as if he was dragging someone behind him. As he came into the room I saw who he was dragging....the man from last night....François Bonnofey. I gasped and hid under the blanket,

" Poppet what are you doing under there? Come on out." Oliver said lifting the blanket from over my head, François took one look at me and smirked doing a tiny little wave. I whimpered and suddenly.....everything went black.