wait what?

The next day when I woke up I wasn't alone, no the guy Matt was hugging me like I was a freaking teddy bear. I looked over at him and flicked his forehead to try and wake him up....but no, he didn't. So I did what any normal person would do.
"You little fuck!" Matt yelled out loud, that's right..I kneed him where the sun don't shine.
"Maybe next time you won't fucking come into my bed at night douchebag!" I yelled back and got up and went to the closet and looked through the clothing that was there that Olive let for me last night. I felt arms pull me back into a rather hard built chest.
"Get off of me." I said and tried to wiggle out of his grip.
"no." Matt said and hugged me tighter and turns me around in his arms so I was now facing him.
"I'll kick you again." I said, he must smirked and chuckled.
"And I'll do something worse to you if you do that." Matt said and brushed a stran of my hair behind my ear, I looked at him with a confused face.
"Don't fucking touch me." I said and glared at him.
"Maybe I like touching you." He said and leaned hiface down closer to mine and brushed his lips against mine. I felt my face heat up and I looked away.
"I said don't fucking touch me." I said again and gritted my teeth. I heard him chuckle and then I felt his lips on mine. My eyes widened and I tried pushing him off then....the door opened... François..... Fighting.... Slamming doors....all alone.... Just like the first day. I slid down the wall and hugged my knees tightly and quietly cried into them and thought, 'what has my life come to?'.

I know that This wasn't long and all but hey, what do you expect from me? A long ass paragraph? Pfft, yeah no. Hope you all enjoyed and Happy Mother's Day!