Not again, please!

François looked back at me.

" Vhy are you staring at me?" He asked, I felt a blush come on and I looked away. I could feel his breath near my ear and I tried not to look at him. He took the cigarette from my mouth and put it out on the head board and turned my face towards him, a smirk playing at his lips. His lips ghosted over my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

" Does someone vant to 'ave some fun?" He asked, my eyes widened and I was about to get up when he pinned me down onto the bed.

"Non, ve are going to." François said, he went to my neck kissing lightly. I tried struggling against him, trying so desperately to get away from him. He bit down on my neck roughly,  I whimpered and held in a moan. He sucked and pulled away, I could tell that it was going to leave a mark. He started to lift up my shirt, slowly, he grabbed my boobs and massaged roughly, I groaned lightly and kneed him in he crotch. He groaned in pain and I jumped out from under him, I was about to get to the door when he tackled me to the ground and turned me over. He growled and slapped me on the cheek. I held in tears and got enough courage to scream.

" OLIVER!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, fast paced footsteps came and the door was slammed open, Oliver stood there panting.  He looked down at us and pulled me away from François, hugging me closely to him.

" What were you doing!?!" Oliver yelled at François.

" 'aving fun." François said, smirking.

" That was not fun! You stay away from [Name], you hear me!" Oliver yelled and took me out of the room and down to mine, he opened the door and I went in, curling onto the bed, crying lightly into a pillow. H-how could I be in love with......with that thing!?!