Anybody? P-please help me...

Mention of sexual themes, but nothing explicit I promise.

I stood there shocked as his face came closer towards mine.

" Your a pretty little zing aren't you." François said, taking a piece of my hair and twirling it around with his forefinger and thumb.

" I can't wait to break you." He said not before yanking my piece of hair and getting a cigarette from his back pocket, he lit it and put it between his lips. Taking a puff of it he blew it in my face, I coughed once and turned my head the other way.

" What did I say! Look.At.Me." François said taking the cigarette and digging the lit part into my cheek. I cried out in pain, tears stinging my eyes.

" P-please.....stop." I said in between cries, but François didn't stop he dug it harder into my cheek and twisting it as he went. He stopped and took my chin in between his fingers, turning my face towards him. I was once again staring into dull purple eyes, I couldn't deny it but they were kinda pretty......what the hell am I thinking!?! I heard a zipper being slowly pulled, I looked down and saw that François was taking off my sweatshirt. I struggled in his grip, trying to escape but in return got a fist to he face.

" Non I wouldn't do zat....unless you want me to 'urt you." François growled out, I could smell the cigarettes and wine on his breath. I stopped struggling but didn't stop panicking both inside and out. My breath was labored and thoughts were running through my mind. What was going to happen? Wa he going to...to...r-rape me!?! I thought as I felt his fingers working at my light piece of clothing, with every breath that he took he undid a button. I felt the article of clothing slip off of me and the air embracing me in its cold grip. His cold hands on my chest I was pushed to the ground while he crawled ontop of me. He smirked and took of his belt.

" Were going to 'ave some fun now." François whispered in which I shook in fear.

I layed there on the cold pavement, the rain pounding harder with every passing second. I shivered and curled into a ball and cried, cried for the first time in years I let the built up emotions well out of me. I-I want to die...he stole something that I can't get back. As I cried I heard footsteps coming from in front of me, I didn't bother to look up. A gasp and heavy paced steps approached me. A warm gentle hand on my back, I flinched.

" Miss! Can you hear me miss! I'm going to help you miss." The voice of a man said, I was picked up into warm arms and clothing wrapped around me. I cracked open my eyes and looked up. A man was staring at me with baby blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. Right before I drifted off I whispered.

" T-thank you..."