*-- 9 --*

§--- Jungwon's POV ---§

"I like you too" hearing those words from her own mouth makes it harder for me to look at her. I don't want to be the person who will make her cry.

I want to keep her safe and happy at all times, I want to be there for her. She's the only girl that made me feel like I needed to stay strong no matter what.

She's the person that I wanted to be with for the rest of my life... I made a promise to her, but I'm afraid that I might break that promise.

"Then..." she starts talking as she wipes her tears away. "Can we make the remaining months memorable?"

I stood in front of her frozen, not knowing what to say I nodded my head thousands of times. "I'm really sorry jinjin." I looked at her her sad eyes as I held both of her hands.

"No need to be sorry Jungwon, not every promises are meant to be kept I guess." she smiled at me lowering her head. 

I caressed her cheek trying to form a smile, I am so lucky to have her by my side. She raised her head and looked deeply in my eyes before saying.

"Then promise me one last thing." I got confused for a second "What is it?" I asked her hesitantly, preparing for what she's going to say.

"At the first snowfall, let's go to the field where we first met together." I honestly wasn't expecting that.

She grabbed my hand and intertwined her pinky with mine. "I promise that we will do that together!!! " I shouted.

She smiled widely while looking at our intertwined pinky. I wish that I could stop time at that moment, I want this day to last.

"Wonnie, I need to go to the hospital now and have a check up." Well that kinda ruined my mood. " Then I'll come with you.

She furrowed her eyebrows while pouting. "But that will take a whole hour to finish! You're just gonna get bored and I know that you're tired. So just, go home and take a rest okay wonnie? "

Hearing her whine like a total baby makes me wanna hug her tightly and never let go omg. "Nope~ you can't change my mind, I'll wait for you so let's goooo"

Jinhyun was about to say something but I already interlace my hand with hers and walk towards the hospital. 

§--- Jinhyun's POV ---§

Time really went by fast. I mean, Jungwon and I were crying our eyes out earlier and the next thing I knew is that he's here by my side, holding my hand and focusing on what the doctor's saying.

But the words that Jungwon said earlier still lingers in my mind... 

Does he really need to go? 

I snapped back to my senses when Jungwon stand up and bowed to the doctor. "Let's go? " He smile at me softly and I nodded as a response.

I thought that he was going to take me home after the check up but he took me to the Han River. I looked up to the beautiful night sky and stared at the moon.

"tsuki ga kirei desu ne"  Jungwon suddenly spoke up. I looked at him with a confused face not knowing what he just said. He then chuckled lightly and kissed my forehead.

Feeling his warm body near mine makes me feel like I'm safe from all the dangers in this world. 

He is my safe place

"Come on, I'm gonna take you home now my Akari" He reached out his hand, I giggled "What does 'Akari' mean??? "

Jungwon then hold my hand tighter. "It means my light or brightness." I felt my face heating up after hearing what he said, damn he's romantic.

We are now walking side by side, with complete silence, but a comforting one. "I didn't know that you speak Japanese Wonnie." I said as I looked at his feline eyes.

"Well, you're the first person to ever know that Akari"  He smiled at me making his eyes form a crescent moon shape that I always love.

"And that phrase that you said earlier at the river" I paused as he turned his attention on me. "What does it mean? " He rubbed my hand with his thumb before saying.

"We're here now! Go inside and search it up, okay Akari? " He let go of my hand and hugged me tightly as he repeats the same phrase.

"tsuki ga kirei desu ne"

After that, I went inside my house, took a shower and went straight to bed. I sat at the end of my bed while drying my hair with a towel.

Oh right! I was gonna search up that Japanese phrase before going to sleep! So I quickly grab my phone and started searching.

FOUND IT!!!!

"I Love you too Wonnie, more than you can ever imagine

"I Love you too Wonnie, more than you can ever imagine."

-----------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY FOR GHOSTING YOU GUYS AND NOT UPDATINGGGG 

THANK YOU FOR WAITING AND ILSM GUYSS 

AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE FOLLOWS AND VOTES<33333333