*-- 1 --*

§--- Jinhyun's POV ---§

"Look guys, it's little miss weak heart.

"You really think saying that you have HCM will make you more popular?"

"Stop saying that you have a heart disease, you're literally saying that for clout!"

That's just how normally my life goes. Nothing but suffering, suffering and suffering. I don't even know how I managed to be so strong and continue everyday to the point that I would Just end up regretting every moment in my life. 

I often ask myself the question "Will there be a chance for me to find a person who'll understand? "

To be more clear, I am known in my school as 'little miss weak heart'. thinking that I lied about having HCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy). 

To be honest, having abnormal genes in your heart muscle is not fun, and it will never be. Surgeries, check-ups, medication, hospitals, doctors, none of them seemed to cure me. 

But there is one thing, if someone's heart is compatible with mine, then I guess having a heart transplant is the only answer.

================================================================================

I am now here sitting all alone in a bench near the gym eating lunch as always. Looking at all the people who are outside in the field. 

Everyone is joking around with their friends, or just hang out in peace while eating their own lunches. Not gonna lie I do want to know the feeling of having someone to be there for you at all times.

All my life my parents are not that supportive towards me. They are even embarrassed when a person finds out that I'm their daughter. 

Thinking about all those things makes me wanna jump off a ten story building. I just brushed it off, closed my eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the cold wind hitting my face.

But the sun light was replaced with darkness making me lose my focus and open my eyes. There was a... Boy standing in front of me. I don't know who he was and I dont think that he's from my class.

"Can I sit with you?" The boy asked smiling making his dimples appear. 'Gosh those dimples are so deep' I thought to myself. 

Noticing that the boy is waiting for my response, I snapped out and looked at him with widened eyes.

"S-sure." Why the hell did I stutter?! "Thanks!" Said the boy placing his bag in the bench before sitting.

 I'm still processing the fact that for the first time in my life, someone talked to me without saying anything bad.

Not gonna lie it's really awkward sitting with a stranger.

"So... what's your name?" Shit.