*-- 4 --*

Just leaving this handsome guy here for ur health ;)

===================

"Hi my name is Park Sunghoon, and these are my friends, who are complete idiots." He said whispering the last part. The others obviously heard what he said and shot him a glare. 

"I'm Jake by the way, and don't call us idiots you stupid ass penguin." He stuck his tongue out to Sunghoon making the boy shrug. And I'm still here looking like a fucking statue not moving a single bone.

"Earth to Jinhyun!!!!" Another boy who seems younger than me yelled. All 6 of them turned their attention to the kid, you heard me SIX goddamn boys. 

"O-oh I'm sorry for spacing out." I scratched my nape letting out a small chuckle. "Can you guys introduce yourselves faster? My friend is waiting for me in class." I asked trying to avoid more stupid questions.

The six boys exchanged glances and laughed. "You didn't know that we're from the same class?" Sunghoon said trying to hold his laughter. I honestly did not know about that, because I don't pay attention to other students in my class. 

"I am Jay, and this is, Ni-ki, Sunoo, and Heeseung." I nodded trying to remember their names in my head.

"Let's go to class together while chatting more." Jake said as he smiled widely. Not gonna lie, he looks like a dog. A cute one.

The boys walked to our class while I walked behind them. A lot of people are looking at me whispering to one another. I felt pretty uncomfortable, but I'm used to it.

"Why is that monster walking with them?"

"A clout chaser, walking with a bunch of handsome boys? Eww."

"She looks like a peasant walking with them."

Sunoo noticed that some people are talking shit about me and walk beside me. "Don't mind the Jinjin, they're just jealous because we're friends with you." He whispered in my ear. 

I was in shock when he said that we're friends. I thought Jungwon was my only friend. I felt happier after he said that.

We walked in our classroom and all of the students were looking at me like the others, including Jungwon with his mouth wide open.

=========================

Sorry if I'm too slow publishing a new chapter. Online class is really getting harder and harder. Oh I almost forgot to tell u...

STREAM GIVEN-TAKEN!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ENHYPEN FOR DEBUTING <33333 LET'S GIVE THEM THE SUPPORT THEY DESERVE!!