*-- 2 --*

I strared at the boy almost looking like a fool. He's now asking for my name??? What should I tell him? What is my name? Stop panicking Jinhyun.

" uh. My name is Nam Jinhyun." I said trying not to embarrass myself even more. He looked at me with a confused face while scratching his head. "Are you sure that you're from this school? I haven't actually heard of you before." What? How come he does not know me? It is I Nam Jinhyun the girl who is hated by every single student in this school. 

"I'm not really that popular in school. But I am known as the 'little miss weak heart'. If you're familiar with that name. The boy just remained silent. I guess he would think that I'm a freak like everyone else, what do you expect Jinhyun? It would always end up like that. "Oh... so you're that girl." According to the tone of his voice, it seems like he already hate me. 

I am now expecting him to walk out and forget my whole existence like a normal person. But he's different... "My name is Yang Jungwon by the way. And your name is really nice, it suits you." He did not turn his back on me when I introduced myself as 'little miss weak heart'. He's just looking at me with a smile on his face. It somehow feels. Good.

"You don't think that I'm a freak like everyone else?" I asked him with full courage hoping that he'll be the one who'd change my life. "Why would I think of you that way? Besides, I think that they're wrong for everything that they did to you." Jungwon said as he scrunched his eyebrows. 

I was shocked hearing those words come out of his mouth. "I don't know. I just thought that you'll be like everyone else." He looked at me straight in the eyes "I will never be like them. From now on I, Yang Jungwon promised Nam Jinhyun that I will always be her friend till death do us part." said the boy before putting his right hand in the left side of his chest, head held up high.

And with that one simple phrase. My whole life changed.