*-- 7 --*

§--- Jinhyun's POV ---§

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I rubbed my eyes to see a clearer view about where I am now.

There's a machine beside me, making me realise that I'm in a hospital. My mind is really trying hard to recall what happened to me yesterday.

Then I heard the door opened, revealing the 7 boys that are currently... Bickering of course. 

"Noona! You're awake!" Ni-ki said as he ran towards me with his arms open. The others looked at the both of us with wide smiles on their faces.

"I told she's gonna be okay." Sunoo exclaimed looking at Jay with his head held high.

It feels really good, having someone to visit you when you're in the hospital. I looked at Sunghoon who is now sitting beside my bed.

"Are you okay now?" He asked, making me nod my head as an answer. Jungwon cleared his throat gathering all our attention.

"Jinhyun, may I ask something?" Jungwon questioned while playing with his own hands. "Sure. What is it?" I asked him back tilting my head.

"Why does your parents don't visit you in the hospital? I called them yesterday telling them what happened to you and all they just said is "okay"." 

I froze in my spot hesitating if I should answer his question. "Umm... They don't care about me to be honest.

The boys looked at me with pity in their eyes. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you that" Jungwon spoke up.

I did not want to make him feel bad, so I'll just tell them about my family i guess.

"It's okay wonnie. They just did not expect to have a daughter with a heart disease. But at least they pay for my hospital bills, that's enough for me."

He looked at me and smiled sadly. I smiled back and spread my arms open wide, he let out a small laugh and hugged me.

"Oh come on! Can we at least join you guys?" Jay shouted bitterly at the both of us making all of us laugh out loud.

"What are you waiting for? Come here!" I opened both of my arms wider, as the rest of the boys joined the hug.

Time skip |  at school  |  Jungwon's POV

Jinhyun is discharged in the hospital yesterday and I'm really thankful that she's okay. I just got here in school and I'm on my way to my locker.

But as I walk in the hallway, a lot of students started to surround me and asked so many questions.

"Hey, you're Jinhyun's friend right? Is she okay now?" Said a girl whom I think is in the same class as me

Pfft-  since when did they care about her anyways. I looked at the girl with crossed arms and eyebrows scrunched.

"I thought you guys don't care about her nor her whole existence. Why are you suddenly acting like you are sorry for her after all the things you guys did."

All of them became silent, not a single noise coming out from their mouth.

"Look, can you just tell her that we're sorry for not believing her?" A boy said in a pleasing tone. I scoffed in disbelief.

"Why are you asking me to do all of those for you? You know what? If you guys wanna say sorry to her, then go tell her that! You guys have the guts to say that she's a horrible person in front of her but you can't even tell her a simple and sincere sorry? Ya'll are fucked up."

They went silent once again. I don't wanna waste my time for these stupid shit heads, so I walked past all of them and headed to my locker.

And there she was. The person that I promised to. Nam Jinhyun.