II

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

~

"Don't get attached too easily" He breathed out "That's what got me here in the first place"

"Don't imagine things that you know will never happen" He looked down and shook his head "It will always fuck you up in the end"

~

"Oh, Mr. Park, always a pleasure," the flight attendant said as she bowed at the man.

"Don't you have something better to do?" he asked her.

"Well, sir, it is my job to be respectful to you."

"It's fake; you are basically plastic."

"Your seat is that way, sir" she ignored his remark as she pointed to his seat.

"You know, I hear everything you say to your friends after you fly with me," he whispered to her, which made her go a bit pale. "So take the illusion of me having sex with you out of your head because it isn't gonna happen," he harshly said, pushing past her.

"Take off in 5 minutes to Tokyo, Japan, Mr. Park," he heard the captain said

~

"Jimin, the plane has landed" Jackson shook the boy's shoulder, earning a knife to his neck in return.

Jimin groaned when he saw that it was Jackson. Even though Jackson wasn't scared, he's been working for the boy since he was 10, so this happened a lot; what he didn't do is underestimate him because Jimin could end his life anytime.

"You never learn do you," Jimin said groggily as he put away his knife, sitting. "You don't know when one day I'll just slice your neck with the knife."

He got his carry-on and exited the plane, with Jackson behind him.

"Who is picking us up." 

"Jungkook, he said he is outside right now waiting."

"Hey, short ass," they heard a loud shout. They turned around to see a bunny running towards them. Jimin wasn't even phased with the name that he was given; it's only Jungkook's job to make fun of how short he is

"Welcome back; I missed you, my little mochi," He said, squeezing Jimin's face. It reminded him too much of how Jin would squish his cheeks.

"I missed you too, my bunny," Jimin chuckled as they entered the car and drove to the house.

~

"Where's dad," Jimin asked as they entered the living room of the house he once called his home.

"Oh, he is in his room, but don't go in. Today is his daily check-up; it's gonna smell too much of a hospital in there," Jungkook said, passing him going into the kitchen. 

Jimin sighed as he walked past the living room, almost at the stairs, when he saw his 6-ft giant talking on his phone. Jimin smiled as he went closer to the purple-headed boy, not knowing he was behind him. He missed his Namjoonie, basically the father figure he only had when he came to Japan to visit his father. Even though Jimin called Namjoon papa, Namjoon still never dared to order him around because you never know when Jimin will snap.

"Papa," Jimin whispered as he hugged the elder from behind. 

Namjoon, being the clumsy person he is, dropped his phone, it shattering as a result.

"Fuck not again," He whined as he saw he now shattered the phone, losing power.

"Hug me, you brat," Jimin muttered.

Alternate|| VMINKOOKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara