XV

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

~

"Racing ideas flooded my mind."

"It seemed as though my mind was disintegrating, my inner life, my unconscious mind; started flooding my consciousness without a break."

~

It took a few weeks for the guys to find evidence, which meant a few weeks of this woman living in their house, which means a few weeks of Jimin healing and creating a bond with his 'mother'.

It was hard to get the evidence because they hid it well, but when you have a guy with an IQ of 148 and someone who can get into any database, anything is possible.

Jimin got closer to Jungkook as well since the boy wouldn't leave his side. 

Taehyung would stay with them, though, but Jungkook and Jimin thought that Taehyung was acting weird after a couple of days, but just blamed it on all the stress and task he was doing, which Jimin still doesn't know about.

Taehyung himself felt guilty every day. He was contemplating whether he should tell Jungkook and Jimin about what really happened, but every time he got the courage, Jimin would become clingy and needy towards him, or Jungkook would melt his heart by just telling him how much he loves him. He'd just lose the courage, and the guilt would just rise every day.

Hoseok was always busy, trying to avoid Jin because he knew for a fact that he wasn't good at lying and would end up telling Jin what he was doing. Of course, Jin was suspicious, but he had better things to do than question Hoseok.

Jin had to suck up to the woman that was living under their roof. Whatever it would take for him and her to basically become best friends, whether it was to massage her back every day before bed or become her personal assistant, which kind of made Jin become very hostile at times and would tell her to go fuck herself. It was hard to control what comes out of your mouth when you have a self-centered, bossy, spoiled woman bossing you around.

Yoongi would hardly be in the house to control his temper and keep his promise of not killing her. Instead, he would go out to his studio or sleep all day and away from the cause of his obscurity.

Namjoon was stressed out, mostly because of Yoongi glaring at him every time a day would pass, and he still hasn't found enough evidence. But to say he was full of excitement and relieved when he found enough evidence to even link to Jimin's actual mother and what had actually happened to her would be an understatement.

They didn't tell Jimin, though. They wanted to see if their leader would finally come to his sense since he is fully healed and ready to get back in the line of action, or if he is still gonna be oblivious to the fact that she wasn't his mother.

~

"Have you guys realized that Taehyung has been acting a bit weird lately, or is it just me?" Jimin asked as he walked into the kitchen, where everyone, excluding Taehyung and Jungkook. As they greeted Jimin's appearance, they started thinking about it.

"You know, I have been seeing him acting off a lot lately, but I just thought it was the stress of you being hurt, so I just left it" Jin shrugged.

"Isn't Taehyung always weird," Yoongi said as he ate candy from out of the jar.

"Well yeah," Jimin rolled his eyes, "But I'm talking about him being distant, always thinking about something, or being very quiet."

"He started to talk in his sleep," Namjoon stated