HATE

I remember saying that I don't want any hate comments, or I'll be deleting them......so I got hate private messages, lmao.

Apparently, Jimin has too many toxic traits, and their whole relationship is just toxic. In the description, I did say this story was gonna be toxic af, so that's clearly a YOU problem if you didn't read the description to be warned.

But I will take it upon myself to explain why

Jimin is a broken person. He was 10 when he found out about the life his father lives. He was 10 when he started to live a gruesome life. He was 16 when his mother was declared dead, and he was 17 when his father begged him to take him out of his misery. He has a lot of mental disorders: ED, Anxiety, Depression, BPD, etc. He is far from being a sane person. So, of course, he is gonna struggle with believing he is in a happy relationship or that someone is out to kill his lovers. He has a lot of toxic traits because of the way he grew up. So before you private message me about any of the characters in my book, try understanding them first.

And another thing, remember when I said there is a hidden message in each chapter...yeah, don't forget about it.

Now for the author's hate messages (me), you really aren't doing anything useful. My mother hurt my feelings before anyone else could, so you thinking the hate phases me, that's very bold of you. You are wasting your time on me, so if you want to continue, then go ahead; it makes me feel more relevant.

Still love for you tho.