The Bluest Horizon

Start from the beginning

“Oh no, how about we just leave Minnie be and eat these together?” She then laughed rather loudly.

DING

“I’ll get that,” Miyeon volunteered. “Oh, and what I said about the food thing, it was a joke but it sucks if we’d just eat with you watching here.”

“Yeah, I know noona. Don’t worry. It is fine.”

Y/N stood for a while, and felt that the pause Miyeon gave him as she answered the door was a moment stuck in awkward silence.

He heard the door close followed by the bare footed steps and the slim figure of Cho Miyeon.

“Manager-nim, they’re calling us for a breakfast.”

“What? I thought we’re supposed to eat by ourselves?”

“Manager Lee unnie suggested it, and they’re asking us to be on the dining hall in fifteen minutes.”

Fifteen minutes?!

“Oh, that’s okay then,” Y/N pursed his lips as he wiped his hands on the suspended towel. “You and Minnie-noona can eat ahead if you like.”

“Hmm, I don’t want your effort to get wasted though… It’s even nicely presented. Oh! I have a better idea.”

“What is it?”

“I’ll wake up Minnie.”

“Umm, yeah and then…?”

“Just trust me on this oppa. I got you.”

And then she winked before disappearing to wake up her sleeping co-member.

I never understood what’s going inside her head honesty but I’ll just roll with it I guess.

---

Y/N, Minnie, and Miyeon were walking side-by-side as they approached the path towards the dining hall. He was completely fine with the two lovely girls walking with him, but their presence made it really awkward as they both were each holding plates on their respective hands while their free arms were snaked around Y/N’s.

Yes, Minnie and Miyeon took the food he cooked and brought it all over their shared table for breakfast.

It was to his best efforts that he protested against Miyeon’s plan, but with how determined and persistent the both vocalists seemed to be, he had no choice but to succumb to the pair’s rather astounding wishes. He knew as soon as the three of them would be seated on the table, the mere story of the excess food would already cause a stir amongst the group especially Shuhua. She’d always complain about uneven food distribution anyway.

“Oh they’re here!” Shuhua called from the table. Apparently, the trio of Y/N and the vocalists were the only ones not on the table yet.

“You two are late!” Yuqi remarked. “You even brought Y/N-nim late with you! I told you he should’ve… wait, why are you holding two plates?”

“Don’t tell me you’ve already gone for food already…” Manager Lee remarked. “I thought they served and opened the buffet per table. We’re the only ones here.”

“Oh these, Y/N-nim oppa made them for us both,” Miyeon said as she supplied the rest of the table with a proud smile. “He woke us up with plates of delicious food.”

“He was unaware that we’re getting breakfast together so he made for us. He’s so cute, right? It’d be a shame and a waste if we don’t eat it so we decided to bring it here all the way from the room,” Minnie added.