The Bluest Horizon

Start from the beginning

Now I don’t know if her moan was intentional or not, but with it aside it was so fucking sexy that it only caused more blood to rush to my member. So much skin was exposed before my eyes, but before I could think of anything lewd with the two vocalists of IDLE before me, I walked out of the bedroom to divert my libido to something else.

Oh right, let me check the fridge in case there’s something there that I could cook for them.

That seems to be a good idea.

---

Y/N spent the following minutes diverting his attention from the two sleeping ladies. Thankfully, doing such reduced his sex drive and his arousal. There wasn’t much on the room’s fridge, but it was enough for him to make a good meal out of.  It was also quite convenient that despite how noisy his cooking was (with the clanging of pans and sizzles of frying), the two vocalists remained asleep throughout the commotion. It was only when he was doing the final stages of his preparation did he felt a presence join him inside the small kitchen.

“Good morning, Y/N oppa,” greeted the soft and sleepy voice of Miyeon as she entered the kitchen.

“Oh, hello noona,” he said as he turned to face her. “I was up early so I figured I’d just cook something for us. Sorry if it’s really noisy and smelly. I just finished preparing—“

His voice was cut off as soon as he felt Miyeon hug him from behind, and her action almost caused him to loosen his grip on the pan.

“No wonder it smells good,” she said before giving a whiff off of Y/N’s shirt. “It smells really good.”

“I’m talking about the food, noona.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Miyeon said as she let go of her grip, although her early morning visual was enough to allure Y/N. “I figured Minnie’s still asleep so I’d take advantage of the situation and hug you.”

“You’re still going on that bet that you talked about before?”

Miyeon shrugged her shoulders. “Well, there’s nothing wrong with it. Honestly, it’s nice to see Minnie’s face when I tease her. Also, it’s not my fault that you smell really good in the morning, oppa.”

Well, if she puts it out that way I really can’t complain, Y/N thought. They’ve been doing it for a while now and the only bad thing I got from it was just Soojin red-eyeing me.

But there’s nothing new to that.

“Should I wake Minnie up, Y/N-nim?” Miyeon asked as she pointed her thumb towards the bedroom’s direction. “It’d be a shame if the food gets cold. You’ve put your effort to it anyway.”

“Umm,” Y/N scratched the back of his neck. “I didn’t actually cook something for me. I would, but the ingredients in the fridge were too limited. If I stretch it out to three meals I don’t think I can make something good.”