💔Youngboy Part 3💔

Y'all asked for it😂

3 weeks later...
You chewed on a piece of bacon as the rest fried hearing your brothers yelling from the living room as they played 2k on the ps5,they came over for breakfast this morning since they were leaving tomorrow morning for the start of the 4KT tour now that everything with Covid had died down,you were gonna miss seeing them almost everyday but that's what comes with the territory,you already knew how it was being with Kentrell.

You rubbed your arms to warm up  flipping over the bacon as the other side began to cook.

"Yo,yo yo"Quando walked through the door holding a gallon of orange juice as you turned around from the stove.
"Hey bro "you glanced over at him as he put down the juice before coming  over to you wrapping his arm around your shoulder "man this shit smell good as hell"he grinned looking over the food  "Damn you bout cold as fuck sis"he felt your arms.
"I know "you chuckled "start keeping socks on yo feet and you won't be cold "he wrapped his arm around the back of your neck resting his hand on your forehead sounding like somebody granny making you roll your eyes "knowing good and well you're anemic..."low red blood cells having ass"he teased as you hit his chest as he dodged it making him laugh as he ran into the living room with the rest of the guys.

Walking over to the fridge pulling the door open you stopped looking in the fridge as you inhaled before exhaling as your heart started to pick up in pace .

Taking a deep breath ,you grabbed the apple juice as you let the fridge close on its own ,trying your best to shake the feeling.

After setting out the plates and silverware along with the cups you called the boys from the living room as they came into the dining room one by one letting out various comments .
——
"Say mane ,that was bout fire as shit" Ben rubbed his stomach after indulging his third plate as three and Quando agreed .
You reached to grabbing the empty plants you walked over to the sink  turning in the faucet letting it run as as you rubbed your eyes when the plate slipped out of your hand crashing into the others in the sink making a loud crash as your arms as you rested your face in your palms as your elbows were propped up on the counter.
"you good?"three stood up abruptly coming up to you as your head was spinning ,you shook your head trying to clear your vision but that only made it worse as seconds later everything went black.
"Aye call 911!"three held your limp body as Ben quickly dialed 911 and Quando rushed over to you as nervousness ran through his body
"Say ,Nana stay wit us!"he yelled running over to the sink wetting a rag with cold water before running over to you and placing it on your head as three held you .
...
"How are we feeling Ms.Parker?"the black nurse with long grey curly hair and glasses walked into the hospital room checking your vitals as you smiled.
"I feel better way better actually,still a little weak but better"you nodded as she smiled showing her dimples that resembled yours.
"That's what I like to hear"she wrote down on her chart"well it seems that with your vitals are great so after we take a few more tests we should be able to release you within the next 30 minutes "she winked as you smiled and she exited the room
...
Kentrell tried his best to focus on the lyrics in front of him but every time he'd began to write his mind would always advert back to the call he got over an hour ago

His heart literally dropped to his ass when brother told him what happened to you but even after reassuring him that you'd be fine and home in a few hours he still was worried to say the least,he felt that this was his karma ,as if he wasn't hurting enough with the breakup ,this shit broke him even more.

"Damn!"he shook his head before standing up going to take a shower.
...
"So good news "the doctor informed you"your being discharged but there was something else we found"she crossed her arms over her chest as your eyebrows furrowed in confusion
"You are currently 3 weeks pregnant"she said with a closed mouth smile as you looked at her with a blank expression ,you could see her mouth moving but you didn't hear shit she said after that.
...
Kentrell sped in the white Bentley with red eyes and wet hair,shorty had a mf crying in the shower and shit,he called three before he left asking about you and was relieved like a mf when he told him that you were home.

This was his chance ,he couldn't wait,time is precious ,life is precious ,we don't know when our last moment will be and so he wasn't going to waste any more time especially with him leaving tomorrow, he had to talk to you and make things right.
...

Pulling into your driveway ,he parked behind three's whip and your sister Lees as Quandos was at the end of the driveway ,turning off his car ,he exhaled running his hands down his face before grabbing his phone sliding it into the pocket of his red and white kappa joggers that he wore with a black hoodie before opening his car door and getting out .

Ringing the doorbell ,he waited as he could hear Ben and Lee arguing before the door swung open as Lee stood there with a shocked look on her face with a hint of anger.

She stood there for a good 10 seconds before exhaling stepping aside as he stepped in seeing Ben and Quando playing the game Three was in the kitchen

After dapping up the boys he walked into the kitchen as his brother grabbed a bowl from the cabinet before turning around noticing him as he placed it on the counter "whas crackin slime?"he dapped up his brother as Three held up two cans of soup with a confused look on his face as Lee walked in going straight to the fridge "damn ,did she want noodles or rice?he asked more to himself

"noodles"kentrell answered at the same time as Lee"rice"
She closed the fridge looking at a Kentrell as he stared back at her matching her buck ass energy

Three cooed awkwardly looking between the two as Lee looked over at him with a raised eyebrow "okay rice"he folded his lips opening it and dumping it in the pot as she smirked moving past three making Kentrell kiss his teeth
Upstairs ,you stepped out the shower wrapping your body in your blue towel as the cool air sent a chill down your back,finishing your hygiene you slid on a matching black bra and panties set before adding grey leggings and Tupac tee as you sat in your bed changing the channel on your tv to VH1 that was showing your favorite movie pretty woman .

You were grateful to have such close friends that you considered brothers to be there for you when you needed them the most,you've known Pierre(Three) the longest which he introduced you to his brother Kentrell and Kentrell led you to meet Quando,Ben and the rest of 4KT.

They were known as 4KT all over but to you they were just your brothers and you were they're sister,you've just always seemed to be closer to Kentrell,he was your first real boyfriend because all the other guys you tried to talk to got scared away because of your brothers and with Kentrell the way he's acted toward you since you've known him it was basically predestined for the two of you to get together,everyone knew the way the two of you had felt about each other from the start ,he knew you were different from the rest but he was always caught up with some girl for you to take him serious.

"Come in"you replied to the knock on the door as your eyes were still glued to the tv as you heard multiple voices as you paused the tv looking over Three held a hot bowl balanced on a plate and your sister followed behind him as Kentrell walked in shortly after making your eyes widen as you swallowed the saliva in your mouth.

"