🏀Kelly Oubre Jr💘

You rolled over in your sleep ,it was slightly uncomfortable with you being 4 almost 5 months pregnant and all,your stomach wasn't huge but you could definitely tell that there was a being growing inside of you,you were currently in your fiancés Kelly or Kelz as you like to call him,nirvana shirt with a pair of his boxer briefs that hugged your hips.

Groaning you patted the cold ,empty space next to you on the California king sized bed as you remembered that he had an interview with Overtime outside by the pool of y'all's mansion ,for as long as you guys have been together whenever Kelly didn't have any away games he made sure that all his other obligations were as close as possible to where you were and once he found out you were pregnant, it was a wrap ,he was 2x more protective than before.

Sitting up rubbing your firm belly you lifted up your shirt looking at the few stretch marks that lightly covered your brown skin making you smile at your current condition , grabbing your phone and checking the time that was 6:32 pm ,the sun was beginning to set in cali as you stretched getting up to pee for the 4th time today.

After putting on some black nike ankle socks you took your goddess faux loc's out of of the ponytail letting them flow down your back and grabbed your AirPods putting them in your ear to listen to your voicemails regarding your thriving hair care line as you made your way down the long flight of marble steps carefully holding on to the rail with your other hand holding the bottom of your belly .

Grabbing a Capri sun you quietly made your way outside to the backyard where kelz sat in a black fitted tee and basketball shorts ,white Nike socks with Gucci slides on his feet ,sitting in the large black and gold throne chair you got him for his 24th birthday.

With a few camera men around him and one of the best people from Overtime and an old friend /crush,Laurence aka Overtime Larry as he likes to be called now ,sitting across from him in a lawn chair .
They looked like they were in deep conversation as Laurence would nod his head in agreement and Kelly talked with his hands like he always does.

You tried to be as quiet as possible leaning on the
glass door against the house since you were extremely shy especially around cameras and you really wanted the attention on Kelly right now ,he deserved every bit of it.

Your plan of staying low key went out the window when not even 5 minutes later you sneezed and Kelly could recognize your high pitched squeal anywhere"fuck"you cursed yourself lowly as he looked your way before smiling "Bebe com'ere"he waved you over as the rest of the guys looked over and Laurence laughed, you exhaled walking over to him with your arms crossed over your chest as you bit your top lip knowing that there was no backing out now.

Kelly stood up taking your hand as he introduced you to the men and camera"overtime this is my soon to be wifey "he put a hand on your lower back as you shook hands with the nice guys and Larry stood up giving you a hug"nice to see you again stranger "he smiled sitting back down "same here" you smiled back

"Babe sit here"Kelly pointed to his seat
"Nah kelz sit"you insisted as he did but not without sitting you down on his lap as you wrapped an arm around his shoulder holding yourself up as he took your juice taking sips from it.

"So for those who don't know this is Kelly's girl y/n ,y'all might remember y/n from duke when she was one of-if not the best volleyball players on the roster"Larry mentioned making you grin rolling your eyes.
"Chill Laurence "you laughed
"Nah Nah Nah ,you was mad fire but y/n led the team to the championships and graduated and then shorty went to law school"he hyped as Kelly chuckled,you could tell it was fake because Kelly's facial expression said it all .

You did go to law school and graduated with a degree in Economics using that to help you build your brand.

You looked down at kelly with squinted eyes and a smile admiring his pettiness but he kept his focus on Larry with a smirk tapping his fingers on the arm rest
"But Kelly had other plans huh?"Larry questioned nodding his head gesturing to your stomach that Kelly was rubbing softly with one hand
"Hell yeah"Kelly smirked already knowing he was bout to say some smart shit
"Had ta put it ina"he kissed your neck making you giggle being extremely ticklish as you hit his chest playfully at his choice of words before snatching your juice back as he laughed

Kelly shook his head as his smile faded
"Nah but seriously ,now that I got a lil one on the way it's a new motivation"Kelly half smiled looking at your stomach using both hands now ,it relaxed you as always.
You looked past him at the beautiful sunset as you sipped your juice feeling like a little girl In yah mans lap.

"And with it being a boy"He smacked his lips
"Imma go dumb crazy"he threw his hand"I mean Jordan galore ,matching fits,matching earrings,chains,matching girls"he mumbled the last part thinking you didn't hear him
"Okay now...watch it Oubre"you smiled pinching his ear as he squinted making the high pitched crackhead ass sound he always makes when you pinched his ear as the rest of the guys laughed and Kelly looked up at you grabbing your chin "I kid,I kid"he gritted his teeth with wide eyes pecking your lips twice before looking back down at your stomach as if he had to monitor it every second which you loved

Larry cleared his throat "Well thanks my man ,hope the rest of the season goes well for you "Larry nodded signaling they were finished
You stood up with kelz's help of course as he dapped up Larry and shook the camera crews hands giving them small talk ,Larry walked up to you making a goofy face as you smiled and he gently squeezed your chin as he stood in front of you"quit it Laurence"you smiled with your eyebrows raised trying to warn him.
"Ah I see your still ticklish ha?"he teased as you held  his hand that was still on your jaw
"You know I am"you told him as he surrendered holding his hands up with a with a surprised smile as his mouth gapped open

"Man... never thought stink would be engaged and become a mom so soon"he exhaled putting his large hands on your stomach as he brought back the nickname his sister who was and still is your best friend from college calls you.

You laughed at the name "Me neither but I gue-"
You were cut off by a strong ,large and of course tattooed arm wrapping around your waist replacing Laurences hand on your stomach coming from behind you towering over your body" head inside for me"Kelly instructed in a questioning tone but you knew that wasn't debatable as you looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows as his attention was focused on Larry who seemed unbothered.

You nodded not even wanting to test Kelly"k bye Laurence"you waved awkwardly and took a few steps away looking back as Larry waved "later stink"he winked
But before you got away you felt a quick spank come to the back of your uncovered thigh"put a pep in it"Kelly warned making you moan unintentionally as your eyes widened and you laughed going inside going to start dinner.