💉Lil Skies

You woke up from your daily nap with the sunset view blaring through the glass wall of you and your boyfriend Kimetrius's home and since he wasn't in bed next to you, he was most likely downstairs in his studio where he spent most of his time.

Your face was extremely itchy as you practically ran to the bathroom hoping you could wash off the itch not wanted to scratch up your skin .

After patting your wet face with a towel you looked into the large mirror to see your face extremely red appearing even through your brown skin ,your face blown up like a Care Bear.

Your reflection scared the mess out of you causing you to scream from the top of your lungs as you hyperventilated and your eyes began to water.

You really wouldn't have worried about it if you weren't a model who just so happens to have a shoot tomorrow morning and didn't wanna break the camera lens with you puffy face.

Moments later you heard the bedroom door swing open then seconds later an exhausted and shirtless Kimetrius bursted through the door,he caught his breath putting his hands on his thighs hunched over until he looked up at you"ahhh"he yelped flinching jumping back a little as your lip quivered at his reaction.
"Ooh baby damn"he winced looking at your face as if he was in pain
"Kimmmmm"you whined crying "look at my face"you pointed to it
He titled his head as his teeth clenched
"Jesus ...must've been the kiwi"he moved closer to you lightly grabbing your chin and examining your inflamed face
He looked you in your eyes before smiling"your so cute"he chuckled shaking his head
"No I'm not I look like fucking yogi bear"you patted your face of the tears with the back of your hands
"Nah babe ,more like boo boo"he cooed As you rolled your eyes
"I need to get some ointment or something"you pouted
"I gotchu momma"he smiled pecking your lips before leaving the bathroom

It was now night and you laid on Kim's chest and he fed you mashed potatoes and watched your favorite movies all night ,the swelling had went down for the most part but around your eyes were still big but despite you not feeling your best ,Kim made you feel as if you were on some Naomi Campbell type shit,he loves you unconditionally.