🏀Russell Westbrook💪🏾

Grab a snack...dis a long one😁

Stripping out of your clothes after a long day filming radio interviews for a 21 savage album you produced along with Metro Boomin ,you let the steaming hot water beat down on your tense muscles as they slowly began to relax.

After lathering leave in conditioner into your curls and oil onto your body you slipped on a red lace thong and a Oversized MJ Thriller shirt that's most definitely Russell's that he left at your place.

Just as you were lighting candles in your room you heard the front door of your Houston apartment slam shut already knowing who it was ,you mentally prepared yourself to deal with his attitude based on the way he made his presence known.

"Keisha!"he yelled your name as you ignored him lighting the last candle blowing out the finished incense throwing it in the trash beside your bed.

"Keisha yo where the Hell you at girl?"he yelled as his voice got closer ,you sat on your large soft bed crossing your legs as you ate your pineapples watching John Wick on your tv

Seconds later a furious Russell walked into your bedroom not waisting time with the questions
"So you fuck'n em?"he asked standing in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest and head tilted standing in black joggers ,a black ice cube sweatshirt and black vans

"Fucking who Russell ?"you asked looking over at him as you chewed.
"KEISHA STOP PLAYING WIT M-"he yelled before stopping his self taking a deep breath clenching his fist and closing his eyes.

"Keisha I seen that lil interview you did with ole dude earlier ,they asked if y'all had sum going on and yo ass didn't do shit but smile and laugh so let me know what's up bruh?"he asked impatiently

"First off my nigga ion know who you calling bruh but last time I checked "you raised your eyebrow"you were married with a happy family ,you were the one saying we were just fucking every time we got into it"you shrugged as if you didn't care"so the last time you said it ,I put my feelings aside and listened " you squinted your eyes at the tv not even looking at him

"You know good and well I didn't mean that bullshit"

"Well you said it so why don't you go back to yah wife and kids homie ,I got my nigga coming over "you brushed him off turning off the tv knowing good and well you weren't bold enough to do that to Russell's crazy ass.

Before you could blink Russell was in front of you face to face bending over with his hands on his knees after knocking the bowl of pineapples out of your hand onto the carpet leaving you in shock,not at his actions but because you gotta clean the carpet now.

"Say I won't kill yo ass"he said in your face as you tried to keep a calm and tough demeanor
"You heard me my nigga"you stood looking up to his  face since your head came up to his chest due to his 6,3 height.

"Imma fuck with this new nigga ,one that loves me and only me like I do him"you pushed his hard chest although he didn't even budge ,You were speaking from your heart because for the past year that you and Russell have been fooling around ,you've grown to love him with everything in you and although he's married ,he's told you he loves you multiple times but still goes home to his family like he should but with you on his mind.

"Keisha "he warned you through clenched  teeth and furrowed eyebrows

"A man that I don't have to share and feel guilty about fucking and loving on because he's too much of a damn coward to tell his wife and mother of his children that he's fucking someone else since he clearly hasn't had sex with her in months -just keeping shit real with her or shit better yet jus finally go and let my ass be free"by this time you were practically pounding on his chest with tears rolling down your face as you tried to hold it in as you stared at him in complete anger and hurt.