☕Tea☕

Darryl was reading the book about 'Merfolk' by the seashore. He always found it relaxing when he's by the ocean.
'I should probably be at the ship today but after yesterday I'm not really sure.' Bad thought to himself
Darryl stood up and began walking around the coast.
"Maybe I should do this daily its better rather staying home."Bad thought out loud.

10 minutes have passed.
Darryl as just about to walk home until he saw something no...someone in the distance.
Bad was scared if it was a dead body or something of the sort.
Darryl decided to go over to the person and was shocked by what he saw.

"Is this muffinhead naked!?" Bad shouted in disbelief and quickly turned around in embarrassment.
Bad turned around and covered his eyes and checked if they still had a heartbeat and relieved that they had one.
"Luckily hes still alive but hes passed out." Bad said.
"Huh why is he only wearing these garments?" Bad questioned noticing his bag and taking a look.
'Green liquid? Is this like toxins or something?' Bad thought.
"He looks like a weird muffin but I can't just leave him here." Bad said taking off his hoodie and putting it on the boy caring him back to the ship.

🐸🌀🦆

Zak woke up feeling really warm and comfortable.
"Where am I..?" Zak mumbled looking around the room that he was in.
'This doesn't look like the castle...' Zak thought.
'But thats a good thing isn't?' Zak thought as he felt something kick and then pulled down his soft sheet   (blanket) in shocked.
"What is this?!" Zak shouted as he moved them.
"They look like tails but two of them." Zak said moving them still confused by what they were.

"Did you here that?" A muffled voice asked.

"I think hes awake now." Another
voice said.

"I'll go check on him." A voice said.
"And should probably make him some soup afterwards." The same voice said.

Zak heard someone come this way so he quickly put the soft sheet back on his "tails".

"Hello!" The person greeted
"My name is Darryl but you can just call me Badboyhalo, Bad for short." Bad said.
"Whats your name?" Darryl asked.
Zak spaced out looking at Darryl and his features his "tails", hair, eyes, and..
"Hello! Earth to stranger." Bad said waving his hand in his face.

"My bad!" Zak apologized.
"My name is Zak."

"Okay then Zak, I have a question for you." Bad said

"Okay?" Zak said in a questionable tone.

"How did you end up on the shore anyway?" Bad asked.

"I...I don't remember" Zak said making Bad concerned.

"Thats okay." Bad reassured.
"Do you want any soup?" Bad offered.

Zak was confused.
"Whats soup?" Zak asked making Darryl a bit surprised.

"Its like a liquid mixture or broth with other foods in it like chicken or vegetables." Darryl explained.

"Then sure!" I'll give it a try." Zak said.

"Would you like to go with me?" Bad asked.

"Sure!" Zak said getting off the bed but having a hard time standing up.
"Woah! How do you use these things?" Zak asked.

"I- you mean legs?" Bad corrected

"So their called legs." Zak said in awe.
"Well these legs hard are to use." Zak said clearly struggling.

"What!" Bad shouted
"Does that mean you have to relearn how to walk?" Bad said.

"Walk?" Zak said in a questionable way.