Barrier

(By the way this is Georgenotfound not Spifey. He will be later introduced in the story.)
_______________________________________

"GEORGE!!" Zak shouted to his friend. As his raven hair bounces around as he moves his light cyan tail with diamond symbols on his cheek.

"What do you need Zak?" George questioned wearing his goggles on his face with is dark brown hair moving around along with his royal blue tail flopping around.
"And I'm not even that far away from you theres literally no need to yell."

"Well I have a question for you since everybody around here keeps calling you 'smart'." Zak said sarcastically.

"Go on." George said as he swims to the nearest rock to sit down.

"Have you ever wondered where that barrier even came from?" Zak asked swimming closer to him.
"I know it forbidden to go past the barrier but I always wanted to see what was beyond it." Zak said looking at at the barrier.

"Its probably there for a good reason Zak." George stated. "And besides even if we go out there we have no idea whats beyond that wall." George said.

"Well have you ever thought of it?"
Zak asked George. "I'm sure you have at some point George come on, don't lie to your friend." Zak said putting extra emphasis on the 'friend' just to annoy George so he would answer.

"I'm not your friend, pal." George said rather annoyed doing the same.
"But I haven't really thought about the barrier until now. Its probably only there to protect the people in our kingdom." George answered.

"Oo! What if we go past the barrier mabey we'll go on a epic adventure and-" Zak said before being cut off by George.

"Are you insane!" George yelled startling Zak a bit.
"Even if we somehow manage to go past the barrier we could never be able return to our Kingdom or even worse we'll come across creatures we've never seen before!" George started.

"George your only seeing the negative in this idea. Who knows we might see amazing gill-taking things around the rest of the ocean."

"Or we'll get lost, get hungry, and eventually die leaving everything we know and love." George said. "And besides Zak your royalty in fact your a diamond." George said pointing at the diamond mark on his cheek.
Zak cringed as he said that he was royalty. He hated that he had to be reminded daily that he was apart of the royal family and have to someday rule the Kingdom of the Ocean in his mother's wishes. "If you were to leave the kingdom without telling anybody then everybody will fall into panic trying to search for you." George said

Zak sighed in defeat.
"I guess your right. I can barely do anything on my own."

George looked at Zak in a emphatic way.
"Zak you know that your mother just wants to keep you safe." George said at an attempt to comfort Zak.

"I know.." Zak said sadly.
They sat there in silence until one of them spoke up.

"How about we go play some games?
Wasn't that the main reason you came here." George said in a attempt to cheer up Zak a bit.

"Yeah." Zak said with a hint of cheerfulness in his voice as he swam off with George to the castle.

💎👑😋

"AND THATS 14 WINS TO ME HAHA!" Zak shouted. "Take that GOGY."

"Thats not fair you literally play chess all time on your free time." George said.

"Then practice more its that simple." Zak said.

"You make everything sound so easy Zak thats what I hate about you." George said.