Snowman (Loki x Reader)

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is December 14th, 2020. Timothee Chalamet was on SNL on Saturday and BY GOD IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. So in honor of Christmas approaching, I gave y'all a Christmas wedding. Enjoy. Go marry him. I love you.

ok i know sia is canceled but i love this song so much im sorry

Warnings: Odin is actually nice Y/N IS A FROST GIANT BUT SHE IS IN HUMAN FORM

Y/n paces back in forth in front of the door, holding up her long pristine white skirt up around her arm. Odin walks up to her and places a hand on her back, stilling her. She whirls around to look at him with wide eyes.

He nods at her with a soft smile. "It's okay."

They link arms and he shivers a little, feeling the frost on her s/c Jotun skin through the lace of her dress. Two guards throw open the doors to reveal the large throne room, all decorated with pastel pinks and greens. 

Loki's eyes fill with tears at the sight of his beautiful bride. Odin escorts her up the aisle slowly, turning her veil up and kissing her cheek gently before placing her hand in Loki's.

Y/n mouths "hi" to him and he mouths it back. The glimmer form all the lit candles bounces against the blinding gold helmet, illuminating his sharp cheekbones.

Odin takes his place behind them and begins the ceremony, reciting from an ancient book of runes. He places rings in Loki and Y/n's hands. Loki trembles as he takes Y/n's cold hand and pushes a frosted silver ring on her finger. Y/n follows suit and kisses his knuckles gently. "And now, for the vows," Odin says.

"My love," Loki begins. "I don't even know where to begin. When I found you as a small, blue icicle trembling in Thor and my treehouse all those years ago I immediately felt my life change, although I was too young to know what I was feeling was love. We've grown up together, been taught together, and gone through the same struggles together. I want to do everything with you together now. You've helped me through the most deceitful and difficult moments in my life and given me a true home, and for that, I am forever in your debt. I love you, darling." Tears roll down his cheeks as he looks at her was a proud smile sprawled out on his face.

Y/n squeezes his hand and pulls away, wiping his tears away with a sad chuckle. "Don't cry, my snowman, not in front of me. Who will catch your tears if you can't catch me darling? A puddle of water can't hold me close, baby. Who'll hear my secrets without ears to hear, baby? I want you to know that I'm never leaving because I'm about to become Mrs. Snow, and til death we'll be freezing together. You are my home for all seasons. Let's go below zero and hide from the sun. I'll love you forever, and we'll have some fun. Let's head to Jotunheim and live happily. Please don't cry any tears now. It's Christmas, my snowman."

Loki beams at her and laughs a little at the nickname she besowed upon him when they were children. "I love you," he says before pulling her into a passionate and tight kiss.

next up: timothee chalamet gets an ear piercing XD