Alastor's Game (Alastor x Reader)

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is October 29, 2021. Day 6 of 7 Days of Halloween is here!! I've been on a Hazbin/Helluva boss binge for a while now and Alastor is so fucking sexy (and very kinky for a supposed asexual). I wore my Alastor cosplay to school today and I looked hot. Pics to come in His Villain!

Warnings: Alastor isn't asexual in this... at all

imagine this in red

imagine this in red

"5 minutes until All Hallows' Eve begins and the line between worlds officially blurs," Y/n says, checking the large and offset clock in the hotel. She traces her bat, twisting it in her hands as she shakes her leg in anticipation, jitters overcoming her.

"Patience, my dear! We'll have our fun with the mortals soon," Alastor chastisizes, looming over Y/n and petting her head.

"But I want to go play our game," Y/n whines, standing up and giving her bat a test swing before turning to Alastor, finding herself face-to-chest with the 7 foot radio demon. i say that because theres no way you can be taller than this giants

"You guys can play your creepy dom-sub sadist game in literally 10 seconds; chill," Vaggie groans, flopped over on the chair.

"Eh, I respect them for it," Angel shrugs, winking at the pair. A portal shimmers into appearance in the foyer and a mutual cheer goes up all throughout hell, a mutual groan in heaven. "It's showtime! Time to go confuse the fuck out of some closeted humans!" He exclaims, rubbing his hands together. 

Y/n smirks, placing her bat on her shoulder and linking arms with Alastor, the two waltzing through the portal. They step out onto a hill in the countryside, a small, quaint, and adorable town nestled between the rolls.

Alastor looks down at Y/n. "This will be such fun."

They make their way into the town, untouched by other Sinners, Imps, and Demons. Standing in the precious cobblestone town square, they watch people walk around them pecariously, glancing at them. 

A couple, in their 20s, finally stop, looking at the un-disguised demons. Alastor flashes them a charming smile, tilting his head as he recognizes the potential for darkness swirling in their putrid souls. "Hello there!" His voice crackles, already bewitching them.

"What's your name?" The woman asks him, cocking her head right back, glancing at Y/n, who flexes her grip on her bat, eager to bash in someone's brains.

"I've got a game I want to show you. If I tell you my name, you'll have to play too. I've been here for years biding my time, waiting and primed until I could find you!" He exclaims, conjuring a contract right in front of their wide-eyed faces.

"Just sign on the line and we can be friends. We'll be here for you until your world ends. Enjoy all your toys we'll supply," Y/n says, holding up the extremely finely printed contract.

"You only live once!" Alastor says jovially.

"And you'll be ours..." Y/n mutters. "You see, the day you die we'll have our payment: your eternal soul's enslavement. Did you divine our dark arrangement? You will be such lovely entertainment. The dark desire's you've been serving, you can bet that you're deserving."