Lingerie (SugarDaddy!TomHiddleston x Reader)

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is July 2, 2021. I went into a lingerie store for the first time and had a complete gay panic but also was thinking about what it would be like to get dragged through by Tom Hiddleston as a sugar daddy...so here i am.

Warnings: No smut but heavy sexual content...it is a lingerie store and tom is dark/feral in this

im gonne ask 15/16+ readers only because of the content rating

hey we're gonna pretend victorias secret has plus-size lingerie 

Tom's hand keeps a firm grip on Y/n's thigh as he expertly manuevers his Jaguar into a front parking spot in front of the open mall. "Tom, I swear, if you drag me into another Chanel and I have a panic attack again, it's not my fault," Y/n gushes.

Tom looks at her. "I have something else in plan."

They both swiftly exit the car, which is parked in front of a lavish strip mall. Tom comes over to Y/n and wraps an arm possessively around her waist. He guides her into the mall, and the first thing that Y/n sees is...

Victoria's Secret

Her jaw drops, and she glances at Tom wildly. "You're kidding, right?"

He says nothing, simply removes his other hand from his pocket and opens the door, lightly pushing her inside. The dim lighting as well as the flashy displays cause her to blink rapidly, not knowing where to look and how to look. Does she stare or-?

"Go ahead and look around, darling. Pick out whatever you'd like. You don't need just one, I expect three," Tom orders.

"Uh..." Y/n stammers. "Is now a bad time to tell you I've never actually been in a lingerie store before? Anything I've bought has been online. Most of the time you get me stuff."

Tom blinks at her, before shaking his head and chuckling darkly. "You know, for someone as kinky as you, you sure can be as innocent as a little virgin." Y/n flushes, quite literally being unable to function. "Go on. Look around."

im trying to find lingerie thats suitale for all body shapes and im disgusted by the victorias secret campaign wtf is this?? absolute bullshit smfh

Y/n begins slowly wlaking around the store, trying to take the shortest glances possible at the raunchy selections of sleepwear and sex-wear. "Tom, I don't know what I'm doing," she whispers, avoiding the saleswoman's eyes watching them.

"Fine. Three categories. Since you want to act so innocent, get something in white. Because I know of your...darker side, get something in black. And because of what I found in your Wattpad library, I'd like to try something new. Get something in green for Loki," he orders, listing everything out that he wants hotly in her ear.

She may have had to press her thighs together. He laughs lowly in her ear in response. "I saw that."

Now having some sense of direction, Y/n walks over to the white section of the store, looking at the different lacy bodysuits and two-pieces. Seeing one she likes, she takes it off the rack, scanning it over. She feels Tom's icy blue eyes over her shoulder, surveying her choice. "Very good, darling," he coos, taking it from her hands and guiding her to the black section.

im literally going feral when browing the shop like im so uncomfortable if anyone calls me out on how y/n is unusally meek thats cause i get super shy when actually talking about sex not just flirting