(a black skin tight dress with a long v neck and open sleeves that reaches to the bottom of the dress)

I try it on and come out, Jessica gasps and nods her head in approval. I face the mirror to see how the dress sits on my body and I can't help but feel excited. I turn to Jessica who has a huge smile on her face "Vee, this is the dress." I nod in agreement and change back into my normal clothes.

When I come out I keep the dress in my hand while we head to look for a dress for Jess.

I see a simple yet gorgeous white dress with one spaghetti strap and a high slit on the opposite side.

Jessica agrees and tries on the dress and comes out looking beautiful as ever

Jessica agrees and tries on the dress and comes out looking beautiful as ever. Another worker of the store comes to us and smiles at both of us. "My my my, you look absolutely stunning in that dress, I have a pair of long sleeved gloves that would go brilliantly with that." she smiles. She looks around 24 and full of life, we smile at her as well and encourage her to bring the set of gloves

She comes back and helps with putting on Jessica's gloves. She's way nicer than the other worker and Jessica agrees by her facial expressions. When the worker is done she moves away from Jessica and smiles brightly. Jessica loves how she looks and goes into the dressing room to change so that we can pay for our goods.

We go up to the cash register where the friendly worker who's name is Tony. The other rude worker is right next to Tony and is staring at us. I take out Xavior's card and I hear the rude worker gasp. I smirk and pay for my goods.

Tony bids us a good day and we head out of the store. Jessica drags me into a shoe store, then to a jewelry store then to an ice cream store. By now its already late afternoon and I am extremely exhausted.

Jerry takes Jessica home and drives me up to Xavior's house. When we reach his home, numerous maids comes out and takes my bags into the house. I am extremely grateful as I was too exhausted to carry all of those bags.

I get into the house and head straight to the bedroom, I change into more comfortable clothes and head to Xavior's office, where Xavior said he would be.

I knock three times to hear Xavior's deep voice say "Come in" I open the door, walk in and shut the door behind me. Xavior is at his desk signing some papers and then typing away on his computer. I walk over to him and sit on the chair in front of his desk.

Xavior gives a disapproving look and motions his finger for me to come. He then snaps his fingers and points to his lap. I lightly laugh and say "No" he leans back and crosses his arms over his chest. "No Xavior, you're working and I don't want you to be distracted" I say while trying to contain my laughter.

He switches off his computer and closes his files and gets up. "I am done, now I want to spend time with you." he says while holding his hand out. I place my hand in his and he takes me to the couch that's located on the side of the office