part 20

None of them could sleep. So they started thinking about the past, the times Minho's behaviour was suspicious.

Hyunjin pov:

That day, Minho hyung looked really weak. He almost fainted and looked totally exhausted, so I carried him to the cafe. That was so random how could I not get suspicious about that.

Was it because he looked genuinely happy. But was he really? Wait a minute, Suengmin was talking something about comforting him in the washroom. I will call him. It is nearly 2:00 am but that's not important.

On the phone:

"Hello? Suengmin" Hyunjin said.

"Hyunjin listen to me, I think I have figured out something" said Suengmin.

"Me too and what about you comforting him in the washroom" asked Hyunjin.

"That day, I was just passing by the restroom when I heard someone crying. I decided to check who

"I brought him out and tried to comfort him. He looked really shaken up. I turned around but he got the idea that I was leaving him and hugged me tightly. He looked really desperate. It was the day me and Hyung came together to the P.E" said Suengmin.

"Maybe he didn't want to be alone" said Hyunjin.

"And one more thing, his eyes became bright in an instant when I told him that he was important to me " said Suengmin.

"Maybe someone was putting him down and he believed them so he felt happy when you said that" said Hyunjin.

"Maybe. But we were all cool at that time. Why did he think like that" said Suengmin.

"Maybe Rhino" said Hyunjin. He was getting really furious.

"Maybe. And he looked very scared too that day" added Suengmin.

"Could that be Rhino" questioned Hyunjin.

"Why would he be with him if he was so scared of him" asked Suengmin.

"Ok. Let's keep it aside. What about yours" asked Suengmin.

"Ah. Ok. One day I saw hyung totally exhausted. He looked really weak. I carried him and after sometime he started crying muttering 'I am hungry'. He was really exhausted I guess. But what made him so exhausted?" Asked Hyunjin.

"That's just so confusing. Why was he so exhausted. We rarely have any physical activities" said Suengmin.

"I don't know. Maybe he skipped meals but he never does that. Food is his life" exclaimed Hyunjin.

Suengmin agreed with him. Minho loved food the most.

Changbin and Taeyong at the scene: they both were at Changbin's apartment. He offered the older well more like ordered the older to stay as it was really late.

"Hyung Jeongin is calling me" said Changbin.

Changbin attended it

"Hyung! I need to tell you something important" said Jeongin.

"What is it ?" Asked the latter.

"I went to Minho hyung's house earlier" said Jeongin.

"What!?" Yelled Taeyong. Snatching the phone from the other's hands.

"Did he talk to you!?" Asked Taeyong.

"No. I could only spy on Minho and Rhino" said Jeongin.

"And why are you with Changbin hyung Taeyong hyung" asked Jeongin.

"He is staying with me tonight" answered Changbin.