part2

Warning: swear words and some violence

Minho pov:
I feel so terrible and sad. I want someone beside me. I feel so pathetic for crying for something like this. I am nothing but a disappointment. But how dare he!!

Flashback:
"Look Minho! What do you think of your self ! Seriously , how can you score such terrible marks in my subject." His teacher started screaming. Minho felt like crying. He didn't like when someone screamed at him.

He controlled his tears and listened to his teacher.

Trigger warning!! Not so encouraging words

"You are nothing but a disappointment!! All you do is play around with your friends. You are becoming lazy day by day. Your parents would be really disappointed if they came to know about this". Mr. Park yelled.

Minho felt hurt. He started feeling really down and felt disgusted by himself. Then his teacher said something that turned once crying Minho into a furious one.

"You are useless just like your brother lee Taeyong. He didn't listen to me now you see his condition right!" Mr. Park said. Minho looked at him and glared at him.

"What's with that look huh? I am telling the truth ,aren't I? He is a useless piece of shit like you! Your parents should be ashamed of both of you" Minho felt like murdering the man infront of him.

"Sir! You are wrong, my brother is not useless! And he will prove that. And how can you say like that about my brother just because he defied you and went after his dream, " yelled Minho at his teacher. Minho hated it when people insulted his brother.

Even though he was scared of the outcome he couldn't just stand there listening to his teacher insulting his brother, just to satisfy his damn ego.

Violence ahead: 🚨⚠️
Soon, Minho got punched in the stomach.

Minho couldn't do much because he was still his teacher and he would never hit his teacher and he just didn't have the energy to even yell at him.

"How dare you raise your voice at me you brat! You and your brother, both of you have no respect towards elders. Both of you dared to disrespect me!" Yelled Mr.Park.

Minho muttered to himself.His teacher kicked him in the stomach one last time and warned him saying .

"If you maintain this behaviour you are going to end up like him" His teacher left angrily slamming the door .
End of trigger :

Back to present:

Minho started crying uncontrollably. He was shaken up. He also hated being yelled at.He had never been hit by anyone like this.

He couldn't stop. He just cried for an hour straight still he couldn't stop. Anger, frustration, sadness , he didn't know what he felt. He started remembering all the memories.

The memories of him and his brother playing together and his brother getting scolded by his parents everything.

These kind of outbursts were common for him. He hated himself for how fragile and weak he was.

He tried to drink some water to calm himself down but nothing was working . It always worked but not this time.

He took out his phone

He took out his phone . He searched for some pics of his cats. It clamed him down a little bit but it was not enough.

He was still shaking. His phone died . He didn't have any option left. There was a pen on his desk. He took a book from his bag and started writing all his feelings in it.

He was still crying. His hands were aching . He couldn't continue to write.

"Hyung, I miss you"

At the ground:
Changbin pov: I wish Minho hyung was there too. He was really grumpy this morning. I wonder what he is doing right now . Where is he- . I am going to kill u Jisung.

If you are wondering, felix and jisung were having a competition of collecting water from the tap in their palms and on reaching the finish line they had to pour it in their respective buckets.

Well , Felix suspassed Jisung so Jisung thought of an idea. He threw the water into the air in the direction of the buckets so that it would fall in them .

Very clever idea in my opinion. But looks like his calculations were wrong and the water fell on Changbin who was nowhere near the bucket. Oops. Let's pray for him. Everyone say along withe " it was nice knowing you dumb squirrel 🐿️ rest in peace ✌️"

Well so the squirrel boy had to face the wrath of a pabbit (Changbin) and a furious Kangaroo who was highly disappointed in jisung and himself for giving the idiot the job.

Oops goodbye once again 😂
"Well you see hyung , I wasn't the one who threw it. I mean it slipped out of my hand". Han answered . Well Chan was bewildered . Let me show you his thoughts.

Chan pov: I really feel like jumping as high as the ceiling and hit my head really hard .

Changbin pov: it is your brain that slipped out of your head and flew away. I want to kick him back to Malaysia.

Jisung pov:  Looks like I have done great job.

Chan and Changbin used their telepathy and said: You both are coming with us. We really need to punish you to knock some sense into you.

"Punish, I see, kinky! " The pink head winked at Felix and jisung .

"Yeonjun, if you won't stfu this instant I am gonna ye- " chan wasn't able to finish his sentence once again.

"Yeet you out of this worldddd. Yeet everyone out of this world." A girl yelled.

Chan glared at the two idiots infront of him. One was dirty minded af and other was an Aussie boo . He banged his head to the wall while yelling " I hate u so much Lisa and Yeonjun"

"Hey that is not possible! We three are the hair bleech club . You can't hate us both" Lisa yelled dramatically.

" Yeah we vowed that we would bleech our hair till we turn bald. How could you forget !! " Yelled yeonjun while dramatically falling to his knees .

Lisa started crying too " How could you forget the sacrifice of the Hershy. We wrote the agreement with her blood"

Chan immediately came to them and hugged them and started fake crying along with them" I am sorry guys! I could never forget it. I never forgot about her sacrifice"

" Yeah all three of you have bleached your hair to an extent that your brain doesn't work anymore. Well even I remembered the day you guys used the whole bottle of Hershey's syrup to write your stupid agreement. What a waste of chocolate" sassed Taehyun while looking at his phone not even sparing a glance at the three idiots.

That changed pretty quickly . That's it for today. Thought of making you laugh cause I tortured Minho.

Minho: you talk too much. You should eat some tissues.
Me : no Minho I don't talk I type.😎
Minho : well aren't you tired of having so many dirty thoughts and stupid ideas in your so called peanut sized brain.
Me : asshole. Bye.
Minho : king 👑 Minho. Hahaha.

I am re reading my book rn and this chapter is just so silly 😂