hello,

Ok before you kill me, I would like to say that I am sorry to keep you guys waiting.

It is just that I didn't feel like writing this book, you know. Like I did have some events planned but I didn't know how to do it.

It is kinda difficult for me because my book is about emotions. And I don't just want to write whatever that comes to my mind because it would make no sense.

And I didn't have the inspiration to write. I kinda have to have that mood. Like most of the time i start the chapter based on my emotions.

I kinda need to have that strong desire to write it or I need to able to feel Minho's emotions.

And my school has started, I have recently gotten an idea so I will try to update. Your author is really lazy you know.

And some TMI : your author can't stand a single fight or sad scene in movies.

And I used to write only romance stories. Yes those with a lot of fluff. Well I did get an idea once. It is based on a dream I got. In that story a girl on her vacation falls in love a person who works as a manager at a 5 star hotel.

The hotel she stayed in.

Ahem. Yes Gu Chan seong. Later they have some really romantic moments but the girl can't stay with him in the hotel forever right? So she leaves but they promise to continue their relationship.

Sounds cringey, righ!?