chapter 29

After watching a movie both of them were feeling hungry. Minho got up and searched for some snacks in the kitchen. After searching for 10 minutes he found some packets of instant ramyeon.

Both of them made Ramyeon whole cracking some jokes and doing crazy things.

"Done!" Exclaimed both of them in sync.

"Wahhh, it looks really delicious I can't wait to eat" said Jisung.

"Yeah, let me bring the chopsticks 🥢" said Minho.

After bringing the chopsticks both of them began eating.

"Jisung, eat slowly" said Minho while laughing as the Ramyeon was still hot.

"You sound like my mom right now" Jisung said with his cheeks stuffed with Ramyeon.

"Yah! Don't talk with food in your mouth!" Scolded Minho.

Jisung swallowed the food and said

"Yes, eomma!!" Minho laughed loudly at Jisung's words. Jisung just ended up smiling to avoid getting scolded by Minho for a second time.

Minho looked at Jisung and smiled. He felt a little sad as Jisung would be going back soon and he would be all alone again in his big house.

"Please stay here with me" said Minho in his mind.

Yeah forgot to mention Minho is rich as fuck he did enjoy some luxuries but his parents never gave him too much luxury.

Minho just couldn't feel at peace at his home for some reason.

Jisung noticed Minho's gloomy expression and opened his mouth to speak.

"Hyung , I want to stay with you today" said Jisung.

"You should probably go home now" said Minho with a smile but his eyes told the truth. His eyes begged Jisung to stay.

" Jisung, your parents will be worried" said Minho.

Minho wanted Jisung to stay but seeing him willing to stay back was enough for him.

"Then what about you Hyung, I can clearly see that you don't want me to leave" argued Jisung.

"Jisung, doesn't matter whether I want you to leave or not you have to go" said Minho.

"You thought about staying , that is enough for me" said Minho with a smile.

Jisung just sighed and surrendered. He grabbed his things and walked towards the door.

"Don't forget to call me or text me if you want to talk " said Jisung.

Minho wanted Jisung to stay but he probably couldn't as they had school the next day and they would probably worry Jisung's parents.

With that Jisung left the house. Minho just turned around and walked back into his house. The silence was really suffocating but he could do nothing about it.

Minho pov :

I can't stand this, I have to do something I am going to lose my mind at this rate. Music. Yes, why didn't I think of it earlier, it always calms me down.

He immediately ran to his room and grabbed his phone and searched for some songs.

Then he found "Celebrity" by IU.

Minho had listened to it for a couple of times. He played the song and walked into the balcony with his phone.

Minho's anxiousness and uneasiness started fading away. He started feeling fresh again. He breathed the air and enjoyed the music in the silence.