part 4.

Minho pov :
I feel really happy right now. I also feel much better. Thank you Hyunjin.

Minho completed eating his food. He didn't notice Hyunjin staring at him.

Hyunjin pov : Minho hyung looks so happy now. I can't stand him being sad. Earlier he sounded really exhausted . I was scared to death. I will ask him about what had happened , but not now. I want him to be happy 🥺.

At home " Minho! " Yelled his mother

At home
" Minho! " Yelled his mother." Yes mom" answered Minho smiling to himself thinking about the good time he had with his friends. " Come here and eat your dinner" yelled his mother.

Well Minho ate again because he felt hungry because of his mothers mouth watering food. He is gonna have a really bad stomach ache if he is gonna eat like this.

Ha! No I was joking . He laughed so hard with his friends that he started feeling hungry again.

"Minho? How are your studies?" Asked his mother. Minho tensed up a bit but quickly said that they were ok. He couldn't staight up say they were terrible.

He later went to bed. He luckily didn't have any homework. He suddenly remembered about the beating he received. He immediately ran towards the mirror and took his shirt off.

He had some purple bruises . It wasn't that the teacher hit him hard. His skin was sensitive. He would get a bruise even if you pinch him hard. And physical pain wasn't much for him.

After 4days:

Minho came back home after school. His day wasn't bad and wasn't awsome either. He opened the door and went inside. He went straight to the bathroom to fresh up.

He came out and opened his bag to do his homework. For some reason he felt like doing his homework. But again he wanted to dance a bit first. So he picke up his phone and played a song and started dancing.

Well his mother was standing infront of him with an angry expression. He looked at her and tilted his head in confusion. She asked him to follow her to the living room . Even his father was there. With an angry expression.

Minho started getting a feeling that it would end up pretty bad. "What is it Mom and Dad ?" Minho asked with a shaky voice.

After 2 and 1/2 hours

Minho was shaken up. His throat was aching. His eyes puffy from crying. He was really exhausted. He started getting all kinds of negative thoughts.

Trigger warning: thinking of self harm

He went into the kitchen quietly and grabbed a knife and silently went back to his room. He was very much absorbed in his negative thoughts. He suddenly realised what he was doing and threw the knife away.

He had a strong urge to pick it up but he restrained himself. He closed his eyes tightly and tried to think of positive things. Then a memory from 4 days ago came into his mind.
Trigger over :

(The time hyunjin had carried him to the cafe and he was having fun time with his friends and caught Hyunjin staring at him)

Minho pov : how long has been this drama llama staring at me ? Maybe he is enchanted by my beauty. I am one and only lee Minho ofc he would be.

"Hey Hyunjin why don't you look at the snacks infront of you instead of Minho" said Chan in a teasing way.

"Well he is looking at one. Minho is his snack" said Jeongin forgetting that Chan was there.

" Well my Innie get ready to get scolded by Appa Chan" thought Minho.

"What did you say kid?" Asked Chan with a serious face switching to an overprotective father mode.

" Oops " said Hyunjin while giggling.

" I said that Minho hyung is Hyunjin hyung's snack. What about it ?" Said Jeongin with a nonchalant face.

Chan was fuming. Minho and Hyunjin were enjoying the drama. Jeongin was feeling proud of himself.

"I knew letting you hang out with Yeonjun and Suengmin was a bad idea. And you are little kid ! How dare you speak these kind of things" screamed Chan.

"I am 17 hyung not a baby." Said Jeongin .

"But still!!!" Chan yelled and looked at Minho. " Minho please teach this kid a lesson" Chan pleaded.

Minho cleared his throat. Chan was looking at him expectantly.

"I am a whole meal not a snack you fool" said Minho. Chan started pulling out his hair. The other 3 started laughing .

End of flashback

He smiled to himself and walked towards the balcony to get some fresh air. He felt really peaceful. There were water puddles on the ground due to the rain on the road. It was really peaceful until ....

His eyes fell on the person he hated the most. The person who was the reason who broke him. Made his life miserable. He was staring right into Minho's eyes.

Minho pov : I can't take it anymore.

Trigger : self harm

He grabbed the knife and slit the portion right below his elbow.