53

This night Nayeon decided to stay at Tzuyu and Sana's condo while Jeongyeon stayed at Chaeyoung's.

<TZUYU'S CONDO>

Tzuyu : "Take care unnie, I'll switch off the lights. Good night"

Tzuyu switched off the lights as she walked out and sat on the sofa beside Sana.

Sana automaticaly snuggled closer to her, she laid her head on Tzuyu's shoulder and tzuyu put her left arm around Sana's waist.

Sana : "How's she ?"

Tzuyu : "We already lost our old unnie since she came back from California. I don't think until Jb oppa will forgive her and she can be with Jeongyeon unnie she'll be fine"

Sana : "I wish it can happen soon"

Tzuyu : "Me to"

She kissed Sana's forehead and they seated there for a good 10 minutes until Nayeon came out of her room.

Sana : "Oh! Unnie, do you need something?"

Nayeon : "Uhmm... Sana can I borrow your car?"

Tzuyu : "Unnie I can drive you."

Nayeon : "Thanks tzu , but... I just want something to do, so... Can I? "

Sana and Tzuyu exchanged gazes before Sana nodded.

>>>>

Nayeon knocked on chaeyoung's door. And Mina opened it.

Mina : "Unnie??!"

Nayeon : "Can I meet Jeong?"

Mina nodded and let Nayeon enter.

Mina : "She's in the guest room"

Mina showed Nayeon way.

Nayeon : "Is Chae inside with her?"

Mina : "She went to supermarket 10 minutes before you arrived"

Nayeon nodded.

Mina : "I'll leave you. Is that okay?"

Nayeon again nodded.

Mina then left Nayeon, standing infront of the room. She knocked on the door and without waiting for response she opened it.

Jeongyeon was sitting on the edge of the bed in the dark room. The only light present is of moon. That luminous object is the only thing which is brightening Jeongyeon's face.

Jeongyeon : "Chae... I already said I am not intrested into having dinner"

Nayeon sat beside Jeongyeon, she grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers.

Jeongyeon : "Nabong"

Her voice is shaky , it's clear that she cried more than enough.

Nayeon : "Do you want water?"

Jeongyeon shook her head, sobs of Jeongyeon are still audible.

She suddenly hugged Nayeon and started crying on her shoulder more and more. Nayeon hugged her back and gently rubbed Jeongyeon's back making her calm.

Jeongyeon : "I am sorry Nayeon... I am so sorry, because *Sobs* of me yo--"

Nayeon cut her off.

Nayeon : "Don't blame on yourself Jeong... we did this together."

Jeongyeon : "But because of me... You and Jb h--"

Nayeon again cut her off , she knows where the latter is going. Blaming herself for everything.

She released the hug and cupped Jeongyeon's cheek.

Nayeon : "Jeongyeon... Don't blame yourself. I love you and you to love me. Right?"

Jeongyeon nodded.

Nayeon : "I... I know I hurted oppa so badly in a way no one can imagine, I did that because I love you. And I know him he'll... he'll forgive us."

It was all lie, Jb can't forgive both of them for what they did. Nayeon is telling this just to make Jeongyeon calm.

Jeongyeon : "I was selfish, that's why I sung tonight... I... I don't want to let you go again. It's because of my selfishness"

Nayeon shook her head.

Nayeon : "You were selfish for me. And I loved it. Oppa will eventually forgive us I know him. So stop blaming yourself and smile. Okay?"

Jeongyeon : "But because of--"

Nayeon : "Because of US"

Jeongyeon nodded. Even though there's just moon acting as a source of light, Jeongyeon can feel the pain in Nayeon's eye. But she can't guess it that the whole Jb part is a lie.

Nayeon : "Should I text him asking to meet us tommrow?"

Jeongyeon was just quite.

Nayeon : "We will meet him and talk to him. We should solve this"

Jeongyeon : "I don't think he will talk to me"

Nayeon : "He will Jeongyeon, he will"

Jeongyeon then hold Nayeon's hand and kissed them.

Jeongyeon : "Thank you for everything"

Nayeon just smile.

Jeongyeon : "Stay here for tonight"

Nayeon nodded.

Nayeon : "I'll just text Tzuyu informing them"

Jeongyeon smiled.

<MEANWHILE>
@Youngjae's condo

There's a knock on his door.

Youngjae : "Coming"