51

Youngjae : "HYUNG!"

Jeongyeon grabbed his wrist.

Jeongyeon : "It's my mistake, I'll take the punishments"

Youngjae : "You better don't hurt him more"

Jeongyeon : "I am sorry, but there's a thing which will hurt us more"

With that she left and ran behind Jb, he's already at the parking.

Jeongyeon : "JB... Please try to listen"

JB : "There's nothing to listen , you clearly cheated on me with my... MY own sister"

He stopped and faced her, he found Nayeon standing behind Jeongyeon who just arrived.

JB : "Wow! Im Nayeon! Just wow... Since we were kids I gave and share you everything you want, but I never thought you'll be this greedy to share my own wife. I... I... I REGRET TO HAVE A SISTER LIKE YOU IM NAYEON... I regret"

Nayeon's tears started falling, luckily tzuyu and Chaeyoung reached, all of them wants to come but Jihyo and Jinyoung said tzuyu and chaeyoung to accompany them, as they are close to individual.

Tzuyu instantly wrapped her arms around Nayeon's shoulder, pulling her closer and sharing her shoulder to the older woman to cry on, while Chaeyoung gently rubbed her back.

Jeongyeon : "There's no mistake of her Jb, it's me just me"

JB : "Oh please jeongyeon... I know her , I know you and I know what love is so don't try to fool me"

Jeongyeon : "Please give me a chance to explain"

JB didn't listen and keep on moving towards his car.

Jeongyeon : "JB please listen, let us explain"

He ignored and keep moving with tears streaming down.

Jeongyeon : "Please... JB it's important"

He still ignored and keep moving like no one is speaking.

Jeongyeon : "I WILL BE PREGNANT!"