11

Nayeon :"Why you broke up with your boyfriend?"

Nayeon : "I don't want to... I want to give him a second chance but the thing is I stand on my words, even though it's painful, it's unbearable. I do. I girl had a crush on my boyfriend minhyuk after telling him that to not to meet her , again and again he did the same thing. I warned him by saying 'if you'll ever meet her again then I'll break up with you' he agreed to what I said. But one day I saw him with the same girl. She was blushing so much and minhyuk was smiling. That day I broke up with him without listening to his explanation. He keep calling me but I never turned and listen to his thing. Now I know it was a duo project in which they both were partnered. She was blushing because Minhyuk teased her about having a deep liking towards our JUNIOR. And now Minhyuk and that girl is in relation. I am so easy to replace"

Jeongyeon : "Who said that? You are one of a kind. You are unique that's why you make me feel things no one did"

Nayeon smiled as she snuggled more close to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon : "Are you... Uhmm... Do you still love him?"

Nayeon : "I don't think so... It was just a memory not terrible niether beautiful something in middle of that."

Jeongyeon nodded.

Nayeon : "We can't stop time even we are living in one of the most beautiful moment in our life"

She lift her head and let her gaze meet with jeongyeon's.

Jeongyeon : "I will cherish every second with you. You are the most beautiful memory I will have, which will play in my head everyday like an addictive song. Maybe we can't meet each other again but I promise to always remember your face, your smile, your touch and today's night. The most beautiful night I have experienced in my 23 years old life"

She pecked on Nayeon's lips and smiled before closing her eyes and slowly getting into dreamland. But everything about the older woman keeps on repeating in her head.

Jeongyeon : "Isn't it strange?"

Nayeon : "Hmm?"

Jeongyeon : "We don't know each others name but we know each others ex name?"

Nayeon chuckled and nodded.

It didn't take time for Nayeon to drifting into her dreamland but for Jeongyeon she keeps on stealing glances of the older girl, she's going crazy for a girl she met 5 hours ago at 9 in the club.

Her first without lust kiss, her first heart fluttering, her first love and her first... Heart break.

>>>>

Nayeon started shaking Jeongyeon to wake up.

Jeongyeon : "Uhmm... Let me sleep for few more miiiiinnnutes"

She whined and pulled Nayeon closer and take her again in her embrace.

Nayeon : "Ms playgirl... It's 12 noon you have been sleeping like a koala... Get your ass up or... Or... Or I'll not give you a goodbye kiss"

Nayeon said and age felt proud for saying that as Jeongyeon sat up and rubbed her eyes, she glared at nayeon for waking her up.

Nayeon : "Go and fresh up... LUNCH is ready let's eat and I need to catch my flight to. Right?"

Jeongyeon pouted but did what nayeon said.

>>>>

They ate lunch and right now they are in jeongyeon's car which was parked outside the club from last night.

Jeongyeon keep on flirting with Nayeon. She's still wearing Nayeon's hoodie.

They reached the bus stop, Jeongyeon jogged and opened Nayeon's door.

Jeongyeon : "All yours Ms stranger"

She joked as Nayeon smiled.

Nayeon : "The bus is here"

She said and pointed towards the bus which is coming towards their direction. Their faces turned into a sad face.

Jeongyeon : "Just say I'll come with you. I am ready to come to Callifornia with you Ms stranger. I don't know if it's to soon or anything else but I... I love you. It's not crush, it's not addiction niether attraction or anything else related to that. I love you. Just say yes and I'll come with you"

Nayeon put her hand on jeongyeon's jaw.

Nayeon : "It's never late or soon when it comes to love. Those 3 words are not compulsory to say."

She put her hand on jeongyeon's chest.

Nayeon : "It's to feel... And I feel it"

This time for the first time Nayeon initiated to kiss jeongyeon. She get on her toes and attached their lips not caring the bus is their. Jeongyeon wrapped her arms around Nayeon's waist pulling her closer as they deepened the kiss. Tears getting mixed both pair eye were late then their hearts which started crying since they sat in the car.

Nayeon broke the kiss and looked in jeongyeon's eye. Jeongyeon wiped Nayeon's tears with her thumb and gave her a pure fake smile.

Jeongyeon : "Take care"

Nayeon : "You are my special memory, you are my treasure Ms playgirl"

They both laugh as Nayeon said playgirl.

Jeongyeon : "I will always remember you Ms stranger"

She bop Nayeon's nose as Nayeon smiled before getting into the bus.

Jeongyeon keep looking at the bus until it fully disappeard.

Jeongyeon : "I love you Ms stranger"

She turn her back and enterd her car.

They are still crying, still tears are falling down but their hearts are more in pain. Pain? Oh it's a very very underrated word for what nayeon and jeongyeon are feeling right now.

That's how they lost their first love.

|| Back To Present ||