10

They ate silently and believe or not nayeon keep on blushing just my remembering Jeongyeon's words and her actions.

They silently enterd Nayeon's room as Jeongyeon settled herself in Nayeon's blanket comfortably.

Jeongyeon : "Ms stranger...?"

Nayeon : "Hmm?"

Nayeon responded while walking towards the queen size bed in which jeongyeon is comfortably laying.

Jeongyeon : "Your clothes are nice... I didn't knew you have a great taste of clothes"

Jeongyeon was wearing a hoodie which fitted her body perfectly and a short given by Nayeon as it was lose to Nayeon it perfectly fitted onto jeongyeon's body.

Nayeon : "God's are perfect"

She said as she referred herself as god in a joking manner which make Jeongyeon smile.

Nayeon slide under the same blanket as Jeongyeon but still having enough gap between both of them. Both backs facing each other. There was an awkward silence just voice of rain dropping on something hard.

Nayeon turn her face towards jeongyeon's back and as soon as Jeongyeon feel this she turn herself towards Nayeon.

Jeongyeon : "Ms stranger... I'll drop you at your house tommrow. Okay?"

There's something in Jeongyeon that can make awkward silence turn into a light and an enjoyable conversation. Nayeon was unaware that how the latter never want to end the conversation between them to end.

Nayeon : "Hey... It's okay I can manage, don't worry about myself"

Jeongyeon : "Okay... Atleast I'll like to drop you till the bus stop."

Nayeon : "No I said --"

Jeongyeon : "I am not asking. You know"

Jeongyeon smile making Nayeon lips curve automatically. They unintentionally locked eyes making their heart rate increase again. Nayeon's eye shifted on Jeongyeon's lips, jeongyeon smile understanding what Nayeon's intention is.

Jeongyeon : "I know you want it to"

With that Jeongyeon trapped Nayeon between her arms, basically jeongyeon on top of Nayeon, their bodies still have a little bit of gap but god knows for how many more minutes.

Jeongyeon attach their lips once again and Nayeon just gave herself to the younger girl for the 3rd time in 3 hours.

Jeongyeon never in her life tasted someone's lips this softly and GENTLY. Everytime she kiss or have fun on bed is just because of lust present in her, she never did it gently with anyone.

Jeongyeon have no intentions of crossing the line , but as soon as Nayeon put her palm on jeongyeon's bare back which got exposed a little by hovering on Nayeon.

They parted and Jeongyeon put her forehead on Nayeon's. She know what Nayeon wants but it's to early to early for everything and when they don't know each others name.

Jeongyeon sat as she let her back touch the backboard of the bed , she sighed as the feelings inside her is something weird it's like they are torturing her.

Nayeon sat beside Jeongyeon she looked at her she can tell how the latter's mood changed.

She gently planted a soft kiss on jeongyeon's cheek which is facing her, when jeongyeon turned her head to see Nayeon , with a smile Nayeon said.

Nayeon : "I know you are feeling the same insane things I am feeling right now"

Jeongyeon smiled knowing that Nayeon indirectly accepted her feelings.

She strechhed her right arm in which Nayeon soon enterd , nayeon put her head near jeongyeon's collar bone as jeongyeon wrapped her arm around Nayeon's waist. They intertwined their fingers of other hand as Nayeon keep on caressing latter's hand with her thumb which is helping jeongyeon to calm down.

Nayeon : "Thank you"

Jeongyeon : "For what?"

Nayeon : "For making me realise that we have some lines that we shouldn't cross"

Jeongyeon smiled and pecked on Nayeon's forehead.

Jeongyeon : "You are going out of country tommrow at 5 in the evening. Right"

Nayeon : "Hmm...To Callifornia"

Her eyes were closed as she listened to Jeongyeon's words.

Jeongyeon : "Can I come with you?"

Nayeon : "WHAT??!"

Nayeon's eyes shoot open and looked to jeongyeon to check if she's joking or not and no she's dead serious.

Nayeon : "I... Please don't, you have your own life here. Don't come with me and ruin your setted future here"

Jeongyeon pulled Nayeon back to her embrace with love.

Jeongyeon : "You don't know but I don't do any work. The whole company is managed by my both older sisters I am just living on their money"

Nayeon : "Why?"

Jeongyeon : "I am not capable of doing anything, I am the youngest child of my family, I get whatever I need even in the middle of the night I'll get what so ever I'll demand that's the thing which ruined me. Till I understand this thing I was already 19 I never studied cause whenever I get failed my father will give money to the school and boom I'll pass the grade with blooming colours. I decided to work with my sisters but ended up dragging our company in 19% of loss"

Nayeon : "Believe in yourself you are capable of doing everything. If you can't run a company which your sisters are running open a new one and take advices of dos and don'ts from your older sister I don't think they'll say no to you as you said you'll get whatever you want. Make your company go in profit by putting it in your wants list. I believe you, you can do it"

Never in her life Jeongyeon heard these kind of motivating words. Everytime she can't do anything she'll never give a try again but it looks like this thing will be exception.

Jeongyeon nodded with a wide grin.

Jeongyeon : "I can open and run that company in Callifornia to."

Oh how badly Nayeon want this wish to be true, but it can't be. If she'll be selfish now jeongyeon's whole future maybe in danger.

Nayeon : "Your sisters are here. They'll guide you the best don't leave Korea, stay here and make your company best. Okay?"

Jeongyeon : "But--"

Nayeon : "Can we change the topic?"

She said while flashing her bunny tooth, no jeongyeon can't say no now to the beauty infront of her. So she just nodded.

Jeongyeon : "Why you broke up with your boyfriend?"
.....................................................................
Next chapter will be last flashback chapter.
......................................................................