48

Jeongyeon : "Don't look at me like this , it will make hard to leave"

Nayeon then lowered her head, to avoid eye contact with Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon : "I'll go now , how many days you're gonna stay here?"

Nayeon : "Just this night and tomorrow's morning. One of my friend is coming from Callifornia. I'll stay at her house"

Jeongyeon : "Why don't you stay at your farmhouse?"

Nayeon : "It... The memories will hurt and haunt me"

Jeongyeon grabbed Nayeon's chin as she slowly bend down to capture Nayeon's lips , Nayeon let her lip met with hers as she parted them a little. Jeongyeon kissed her. Nayeon's arms found their place at Jeongyeon's neck while Jeongyeon's hand found their way on Nayeon's waist. Maybe for the last time they'll be witnessing this sweet moment. None of them is intresting in letting go the latter. Nayeon was the one who ran out of the breath first.

Jeongyeon put her head on Nayeon's forehead eye still closed both lungs breathing heavily.

Without saying anything else Nayeon pushed Jeongyeon out of the door and closed it. She just sat against the door from the first day she know the thing she's doing is not right but still her heart didn't listen to her and now she's crying way more than the last time they said goodbye.

Jeongyeon : "I love you, take care"

With that Jeongyeon left Nayeon who heard it is not in the state to answer her statement. Even though she heard Jeongyeon's voice.

There's a part of her which is a little happy that they'll meet tommrow for the last time. She'll be departing for Callifornia with Jisso her friend on the day before Christmas , 24.

She already prepared an excuse for JB. She'll say that, there's an emergency in the school she work.

>>>>

Jeongyeon reached the house and found JB sitting on the sofa watching TV. His lips curved and passed Jeongyeon his best smile. Jeongyeon just passed a fake smile and enterd her room ignoring JB.

Jb quickly turned off the television and followed Jeongyeon.

JB : "Baby~"

Jeongyeon : "Here"

She's currently preparing herself to drown in a hot bath. She can't let Jaebum see her actual state, he'll ask so many questions and she don't have guts to answer them.

JB slide the door and enterd the wardrobe area where Jeongyeon was wearing a bathrobe. He hugged her from behind. After a minute Jeongyeon found herself kissing back to her husband.
......................................................................
It's the last 2Yeon book I am writing, after this I'll publish a michaeng , SaTzu and Dahmo then I'll stop writing till March , 2021. It's because of continuous down fall of my academic result. Hope you'll understand... 😊
.....................................................................