46

It took her 25 minutes to reach the boundry of suwon and at correct 5:20 she found the hotel in which she is staying.

She didn't called nayeon yet cause she's afraid but now she don't have any other option.

She stood beside the building of the hotel indeed it's an expensive and tall building.

She dialed Nayeon's number which gladly Nayeon picked up.

Nayeon : "Jeongyeon I--"

Jeongyeon : "I am sorry"

Nayeon sighed, there's a silence in both lines until Jeongyeon broke it, she's shivering everytime wind passes but she can't go back just because it's 1°C, temperature is falling down minute by minute but still she don't care.

Jeongyeon : "Nayeon... The moon is so beautiful today"

There was again a silence until Jeongyeon heard sliding of a door on the other line. She was looking at the moon when her eye landed on Nayeon who is standing in her balcony witnessing the beautiful moon tonight fog makes it look a little more beautiful.

Nayeon : "Indeed it is"

Nayeon was on 13th floor while Jeongyeon on the ground , Nayeon's eye are fixed on the moon while Jeongyeon's on her , Nayeon is wearing warm clothes while Jeongyeon is shivering in the cold night.

Jeongyeon : "That night to the moon was beautiful"

Nayeon quickly understand that what Jeongyeon means by 'that night' the night they met for the first time.

Nayeon : "It's more beautiful today"

Jeongyeon : "Not more than you"

Nayeon : "Stop with your cheesy stuffs"

Jeongyeon : "It's never cheesy, from that night to this night everything I say or said about you is the truth, the things I fell for you"

Nayeon : "Jeongyeon... We both are sinners, the things we did 3 years ago was okay but the things we are doing now is not"

Jeongyeon : "If it's you I am ready to be the biggest sinner in the world"

Nayeon : "Don't be a stubborn , it's not just 2 of us we have oppa and... and I can't hurt his feelings he loves you so much"

Jeongyeon : "Then what about us? Don't you love me? Don't you think I love you? I may sound like a selfish person right now but again I don't care when it's about you."

Nayeon : "Aren't you afraid that you'll hurt oppa's feelings?"

Jeongyeon : "I am Nayeon. I am. He was there when no one was and from the past years I am trying to love him the way he do but at the end of the day I ended up thinking about you"

Nayeon : "Jeongyeon... What are we now? Girlfriends? Wives? What is the name of our relation? We don't even know what's going between us but you and oppa have a relation and you know how important it is. He is thinking to spend the rest of his life with you. Just forget me Jeongyeon, treat me like you sister-in-law."

Jeongyeon : "Easier said than done Nayeon. I can't when you arrived I tried it but I ended up falling for you more and more"

There was a silence in both line.

Jeongyeon : "Please forgive me Nabong and come back home"

Nayeon went inside the room.

Nayeon : "Jeongyeon... It's better to forget about our past, I'll... I'll get back to Callifornia the day after tommrow"

Jeongyeon is still standing when she felt drop of snow flake on her shoulder, but she seems careless about her health, she can't let go of Nayeon not now after spending so much good days with her. A tear dropped but she wiped it.

Jeongyeon : "Can you... Can you forget everything we did? It's 3 years since we spend the night but still that memory is fresh in our head, so these days of holding you close will you forget that? We were smiling all these years but are we happy?"

Nayeon : "We don't have any other option Jeong... We aren't meant for each other"

Jeongyeon : "WE aren't meant for each other? *smirks* JB is best for me. Right? Is that what you think. Huh? Then why I feel joyous and happy around you? I feel safe around you."

Nayeon : "Then try to love him"

Jeongyeon : "Nayeon... It's been 2 years I am trying my best to love him the way I love you but I am always failing Nabong... Always"

Another tear dropped from her eye.

Nayeon : "It doesn't matter Jeongyeon"

She sighed , she don't want to but again she's not able to stop Nayeon.

Jeongyeon : "If only I knew that... that it was our last kiss I would have hold a little longer"