Tell me about God

Princess Marinette's POV:

I woke up from a peaceful dream surprisingly. I then sat up caught up in my own thoughts. The last few days haven't been easy for me ever since I became a princess. My mother yells at me every time I bring up Harold. I have to talk to Alya. Getting out of my comfy bed felt like leaving my own form of comfort as I walked to the door of my room.

She was free today. But I saw her heading to my parents room. Alya I need to talk to you? I said as I fidgeted with my fingers. She then walked up to me in worry. Are you ok Princess Marinette? She said to me as she placed a hand on my shoulder. I grabbed her hand and walked us back to my bedroom closing the door behind me. No I'm not, I feel so bad for Harold, my mother yells at him? I said. Is there a reason why? What do you think she yells a him for? She said with a confused expression on her face. Um, well after the ceremony a couple of days ago she yelled at him for saying a specific word, and also because it's important to every princess's ceremony? I said.

She gasped. Let me guess The Bible. Alya said as she crossed her arms and furrowed her brows. Yeah exactly. She said something along the lines of " my daughter is not swearing on some nonsense?" I have heard of the Bible. But I haven't really thought about it or read it. I said with a questionable expression. Yeah, my mother has read it to me every morning and night. I read it on my own time to though. It's so wonderful. She spun around and smiled. Not to be rude Alya but is there a God, becuase in out of all my life and becoming a teen, I have felt so empty and broken like nothing can fix my problems? I said starting to cry. Oh? Marinette it's going to be ok? God will work it out. She said comforting me in a hug. H-How can you be so sure? I said. Because I believe in him. And I have faith.

What does that mean? I asked. It means I trust him. She said confidently. Have you seen him? I said with furrowed eyebrows. No I haven’t. But that's why he works in mysterious ways. She said. Works? He works? I said. Yeah. She answered.

Alya's POV:

I'm so glad that Princess Marinette wants to learn about God. It's so exciting to see your friend become so curious about the Lord. There was a knock at the door. It was Marinette's mother Queen Dupain-Cheng. Hello? What are we talking about in here? She asked. Oh it's nothing? Marinette said as she looked down as she sat down on her bed. I just cleared my throat and began to speak I didn't care what came out of my mouth. We were talking about God and what he does? I said with my head up. I could tell she was upset about it as she walked in the room. But I'm never going to stop talking about the name of Jesus until the day I die.

Why are you teaching my daughter that nonsense? Queen Dupain-Cheng yelled. It's not nonsense mother? Marinette said as she stood up. Next thing I knew her mother slapped her. I gasped covering my mouth as I could see a red mark on her face from where she got hit. Her mother left the room with pride in her heart I could feel it.

Marinette? I'm so sorry? I said. No don't apologize? It's my fault? She cried as she hugged her pillow. What no it's not? I said grabbing her hands. What? She said with her eyebrows furrowed in question. I'm so proud of you. I said. She started crying. Marinette let me tell you something? I said. She looked at me with her red puffy eyes. I placed her hands on her heart. That is the first thing you did, believing him with your heart You basically showed that your feelings don't define who you are. I said. I don't feel anything?............This world I'm living in feels like a trap like a whole big lie. I feel like no matter what I do to be happy something or someone takes it away from me. I feel so empty inside. Marinette said sobbing. That's the devil in your life. He says this or that will bring you happiness but in actuality it brings nothing but darkness? He pulls you in temporary things that you think will last a life time? He deceives and lies with every breath. I said with anger.

I don't deserve to be a princess? She said taking off her crown and shaking her head. No don't talk like that? You definitely deserve to be a princess. You help people when others don't? Most of the people at the Food Market love you so much. Even the little pep talks you give them make them feel so happy. They tell me that it sticks with them all day. You make there heart flourish. I said. Really? I-I just thought they just didn't care? She said. They do, they really do. I said with passion.

~

Mariisbugaboo - Wow that was a ride. So many emotions. What did you think? Please comment/vote I'd really appreciate it💕

.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.