A blessing

Princess Marinette's POV:

I woke up to Alya knocking on my bedroom door. Time to wake up your majesty. Alya said from the other side of the door. Then I yawned before I crouched beside my bed to say a morning prayer.

I then jumped out of bed and got ready for the day. Meeting my parents in the kitchen. I felt an overwhelming sense of happiness from them. Good morning. Dad said. Good morning, dad. I said placing a kiss on his cheek. Good morning, dear. Mom said. Good morning, mom. I smiled as I hugged her.

I started to eat my pancakes then I was handed an envelope. I looked up at Alya. An envelope with a purple seal? Who is it from? I asked. It's from the Agreste Palace. She said intertwining her hands in front of her. Their seals are usually green. I opened it so I can read it.

I know that you'll be marrying my son soon......I'll just skip to the point. By no means do I accept this marriage. I do wish that he would marry someone else that wasn't a Christian. Anyway I hope you have a happy life together.

Sincerely,
King Agreste

I read the letter then tears began to form in my eyes not out of anger but out of compassion.

I know I can't stop him from being who he. I'm never going to stop praying for him even if he was my enemy or not.

Prince Adrien's POV:

I yawned and stretched as I got out of bed. The door bell rang. It was kind of strange becuase no one usually rings the door bell at all. I grabbed a robe and headed down the staircase. I opened the door just to let a little bit of sunlight in. Joseph? What are you doing here. I said.

Your aunt didn't tell you that I was coming back? He said in confusion. N-no? I said as I opened the door futher rubbing my eyes. Well I'm back and I'm here to stay. Joseph said walking in the palace. Really, I thought I was going to here by myself. I said.

Is your father here? Joseph asked. No, he isn't. He is going on a trip out of town. I said. Did he say when he'll be back? He said looking at his watch. No he didn't. I said on a sad manner. Do you want to know why your aunt told me to come back. Joseph said with a smile on his face. No why? I asked. She told me that I'll be your replacement body gaurd. He said.

Wow that is amazing! But I don't think I will need-? I began to say before he politely interrupted. Clara said and insisted. You know when she says something she means it. Joseph chuckled as he rested a hand on my shoulder. Yep, that is true. I chuckled back.

Assistant Alya's POV:

I can't help to think about Sandra I hope she is doing okay. I started praying for her ever since she left here. Gosh, I hope she is okay.

I was dusting the furniture in the dinning area when I saw Queen Dupain-Cheng pass by the doorway. She looked so sad. I managed to catch up to her. Um, Queen Cheng? I tapped her shoulder. She gasped in a scared tone. I'm so sorry I didn't mean frighten you. I said grabbing my dress in disappointment.

Oh? No it's fine dear, what did you need? She said politely. I know that it is forbidden for assistants to attend events but....... can I but can I be your daughter's maid of honor for her wedding? I asked tapping the end of the duster's handle. Yes of course. She said with a smile. Thank you so much, Queen Cheng. You have no idea how much this means to me. I said as I hugged her.

King Agreste's POV:

I had a reason to leave home. I don't want to attend my son's wedding this month, I still can't believe he is marrying that woman.

N-no? Leave me alone p-please. A woman said as she backed away from a man. Oh, come on. The man said smirking as he walked towards her. She whimpered in fear with her back against a wall. He was about to lay a hand on her. I gasped before I ran in time to grab his wrist before he touched her. The woman gasped. Get a life. I said standing in front of the woman. He growled walking away.

Thank you so much sir. She said looking at me. You're welcome. I said smiling a bit. Daisy, my name is Daisy. She said placing a hand on her chest. Gabriel. I said holding out my hand. Thank you, again for helping me. Daisy said shaking my hand.

I looked at her neck seeing that she is wearing a cross necklace. I gasped and sighed. What brings you here? She said. Things, it's too tough to talk about. I said leaning against the wall.

~

Hello my readers I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Please vote/comment I'd really appreciate it 💕

Why do you think Gabriel was surprised when he saw Daisy wearing a cross necklace?

.
.
.
🐞 Spot Out!🐞
.
.
.