Feelings

Jia's POV

On my way to the hospital ( where ji hoon works) idk why the thoughts of that creepy man was running across my mind especially a particular line " don't you know me?". " Are you a celebrity or an idol that I'll know you?" I thought . After walking for a while when I was about to reach I cleared my throat and began practicing how I'll greet him. "Anneyeong , Hello , nah it's not good anneyeong ji hoonaahhhh yeah..that's looking good". After practicing for a while I saw a car standing on the side of the road , I looked here and there and after confirming no one was there I took out my lipstick and applied it on my lips by using car's window as my mirror . After doing so , I went inside the
hospital.

Taehyung's POV

" Wait , what?? Was she the same girl
from the park ? Is she stupid or what ? How can she use my car's window as her mirror ? I think she don't have a mirror at her home and how come she don't know me , I know my outfit style doesn't match with a CEO but she should have saw me in newspapers .oh god!!! This girl has such a low IQ." I spoke to myself . After a while my driver came and we drove off to the company. As soon , reached there I was greeted by my employees. I went straight to my cabin where Suzy was arranging the files . "Good morning sir " she greeted me . I asked her "are we ready with our new game ?" " There are some issues which we needed to sort out" she answered . "Ok you can leave now". I commanded her . As soon as she left my manager came in and asked about the date of interview for the candidates who have filled up for my secretary's position.
"Call them tomorrow and mention in the message that they shouldn't be late I hate latecomers." I said. He responded with a nod and left .

Jia's POV

As I went inside the hospital I saw doctors were running here and there. But I ignored them cuz I was here only for my Ji Hoon. I went straight towards ji hoon' s cabin . He was getting ready and was in a hurry I think he was going for an operation . I asked to Ji Hoon "when you'll be off ?..you said we'll go for a movie ". " I can't . I've some important stuff to do." He replied. " But you said that we will .........." I stopped in the between. "Are you dumb or what ? Can't you see I'm busy . You might be free but I'm not. you should go home , I don't know why you come here every day. " He said and left . At first, I made a sad face but after a while I burst out into tears. I started remembering our high school days he was so famous in our school for his looks, many girls were after him but I was glad that he was my friend not theirs. I used to roam around him everytime. " When he'll recognise my feelings for him ?" I asked myself . " I shouldn't cry , I'm not a weak girl maybe he behaved like this cuz he was in a hurry ." I comforted myself and wiped off my tears and went out. I decided to go to a gamecafe to lift up my mood . Once I was done with the games I went outside it was dark , so I decided to go back home . I purchased a lollipop from a convenience store and moved towards my home. Unintentionally , I bumped my head in a pole , " Ah !! it hurts , why are you standing here ? Are you making fun of me cuz I'm useless  ? You all people are here just to ruin my life. Am I not allowed to be happy ? Should I die ?" I barked. And eventually I started crying loudly on the road. People was watching me but it doesn't matter to me . " I think it's enough for today. Anyways the candy tastes good " . After finishing my melodrama , I stood up and went off towards my home.

 After finishing my melodrama , I stood up and went off towards my home

Taehyung's POV

"I think she has ran away from the mental asylum . They might be searching for her . I mean who talks with a pole and cry loudly in front of so many people . This girl has no shame . Is she the same girl from my dream or I'm just misunderstanding...I don't know why that dream keep on repeating. " I said to myself and smirked .

Please ignore my grammatical errors. But don't ignore my story cuz I'm WWB 😂🥺💜💙