First Encounter

On a dreary afternoon , a high school student wearing his school uniform and holding a bouquet was walking on the street with teary eyes . He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed a truck was coming towards him . Suddenly from nowhere.a girl came and pushed him on the other side of the road . She started shouting at him " Hey kid ! Are you blind or what ? Can't you see a truck? And why are you holding a bouquet...omo!!! Kids nowadays are bunking classes for their date". Right before the boy can see the face of the girl .a ringtone blares the background and he woke up from his dream.

Still half sleep, Taehyung answers the call introducing himself as the CEO of Gamesoft , the voice on the call warned him to delete his new game that he'll be launching soon.... Taehyung replied" you dumb man because of you I woke up from my beautiful dream" the voice continues with his warning until Taehyung hangs up in annoyance .

That morning Shin Jia was filling her resume for the gaming company "Gamesoft". She has always dreamt to develop her own game. She said to herself " Ah!! This is the third time I'm filling my resume for this company...god knows I'll be selected or not".

I walked out of my room . My eomma was washing dishes suddenly started yelling at me " oh!! Our princess , are you awake? ( Suddenly she changed her tone) have you seen the time , you just sleep all the day . At least you should've helped your appa in his bakery . " I replied in a cute way " eomma , how can you make your daughter do such hard work . I will soon make a game .( Don't know when) eomma I'm going somewhere bye" . My eomma said " yeah yeah you just roam here and there."

I left the house and was going towards the hospital where jihoon ( her crush ) works . On my way I saw two boys yelling and pushing a small kid. I shouted on them " are you guys insane ? How can you both do that " after hearing my words they both ran away . I picked up the small kid and wiped off his tears . Then I saw a man wearing sunglasses and staring at me.

Taehyung ( in his mind ) " am I dreaming or what? Is she the same girl from my dream ? Although I haven't seen her face but I don't know why I'm getting this feeling? Wait....is she coming towards me ..she must have fall for my handsomeness...".  Taehyung gave a smiling look to Jia.

Jia shouted , " Hey you kid !! " Taehyung ( in a shocked voice ) "what did you said ? Kid? " . Jia replied him , " then what should I say , I know you type of perverts , you just check girls under your glasses . Don't you have any other work to do . You should go and study. You type of people are just a load to our economy."

Taehyung, " what rubbish are you saying...omo!!! Do you really think I'm a load to our economy..don't you know me?"

Jia said " see I don't want to waste me precious time on you kiddo ." Taehyung replied in a louder voice" so why are you wasting your precious time on me Miss. you can leave..hope we never meet again." They both stared at each other for a while then left .

" They both stared at each other for a while then left

Hope you guys have liked the chapter..do vote and comment so that I can upload next chapter soon . 💜🤗