Disaster

Jia's POV

It was morning and I was having ramen in my room while scrolling down my phone. I checked my messages which I didn't checked yesterday as I was having a mental breakdown. "Omo!!! Is it a dream ? I got selected for the company? Is it for real ?? " I shouted cheerfully and started rolling on my bed with happiness. After a while , I calmed down myself and read the whole message and soon my smile disappeared. "Wait, what?? It says the timing for the interview is 10 am and it was 9 :30 already . I ran towards the bathroom to take a shower but my brother was already inside.. brushing . I pulled him outside the bathroom and got inside. "Hey you crazy dumb girl , don't you have manners?" He shouted at me. " My manners left me as soon as you were born " I replied to him . I came out the bathroom and it was already 9 :50 am . But as you guys know how can I go without makeup . So I went to my room and got everything done. I was ready with my documents. And went off . I took a taxi but it dropped me a bit far away from the company as there was traffic . I paid him and started running. As you guys know , my luck is even worse than my whole existence .I bumped into that creepy man . I don't think I need to explain who was that man. "Yah!!! Can't you see me? I don't think I'm too small that you can't even see me . You useless brats don't have anything to do , but I'm very busy ..so move" I pushed him away.

Taehyung's POV

"Was it really my fault ? Is walking on the street a crime ?? Then why was I silent ? I should have defended myself . Ah this girl " I spoke in an exhausted way. I went inside the company and moved towards my cabin . One by one my manager was calling the candidates who were going to give the interview but I rejected everyone not because they were not good but as you guys know I am a cool guy  I need someone like me . I asked my manager for a break then turned around my chair and started scrolling through my phone.

Jia's POV

I went inside the building and people were there who guided me the path where interview was taking place. I sat down on the chair and was waiting for my turn to come. I was just looking at everyone who was coming from the office with a frown look and I was like" Is getting a job in the developing sector that hard ?" . After a while my turn came, I went inside the cabin, the door closed and the chair turned around. And that was the moment when my heart came into my mouth . " You?? Why are you sitting there? " I asked with a shocked and soft voice. It was the same creepy man whom I met outside.."how can he be a CEO his behaviour and his personality is completely different " I spoke to myself . I took out the file which was given to me outside by the manager and his profile was there addressing him as the CEO... suddenly my eyes went to the column where my occupation details were written ....by mistake I've filled the resume for secretary's position instead of game developing sector's position. I froze ."why I'm too clumsy?" I was scolding myself from inside. I was trying to make a cute and innocent face at him but he knows my true personality so it was useless.

 I was trying to make a cute and innocent face at him but he knows my true personality so it was useless

Hope you guys will like the chapter🙂💜💙